At this point I think Ubuntu is controlled opposition, they're being payed to make their distro shitty on purpose...

At this point I think Ubuntu is controlled opposition, they're being payed to make their distro shitty on purpose, because they know Ubuntu is the biggest name and is the first distro everyone tries, if normies have a bad first experience, they'll never want to try linux again.

Attached: ubuntu.jpg (1280x720, 39.62K)

No, YOU are opposing Linux. Ubuntu is a great user experience, with almost no issues that normies care about. After hopping between many distros, I have found home on Kubuntu. I am angry that sweaty nerds such as yourself gaslighted me and others from using the best Linux distribution.

It just werks.

I bounce between Fedora and Ubuntu. I have real work to do. I'm not like you who doesn't have a practical use for a computer other than editing config files all day.

>Kubuntu
My condolences.

Amen brother!

>Kubuntu
Just use manjaro KDE at that point

Why? I like Ubuntu better than Manjaro, works better for me.

Fuck snaps piece of shit.
I shouldn't have to use the terminal to update the snap store or Firefox.

Attached: 1617830793117.png (570x662, 376.8K)

sudo snap refresh
Also the chromium snap hasn't bugged me about updates like the firefox one has so I'd recommend using chromium.

>controlled opposition
it's time to stop posting

Attached: 1645460840286.jpg (700x300, 43.98K)

If I have to choose between snaps and flatpak, I choose snaps

I actually use Fedora, that is why I can say with certainty that Fedora is the greatest distro, and objectively modern Ubuntu sucks. I thought with the latest LTS release they got their shit together but after trying it out for a few days I just kept running into random arbitrary bugs that I never run into on Fedora. It feels so half-baked.

Still better than red hat who sabotage important projects

List ten ways that Ubuntu is better for your workflow than Manjaro. At least a full paragraph for each, please, but extra detail is always welcome.

I like Debian you you feel differntly you are just plain wrong.

Everytime i try to use fedora xfce selinux shits itself a dozen times as soon as i try to install updates and i immediately uninstall it again.

every issue i have with ubuntu is caused by gnome and their retarded design decisions
i admire canonical's attempt to fix it but kubuntu really should have been made the standard flavor instead of ubuntu gnome

>oops we forgot to renew certificates for the umpteenth time
>oops we left Firefox outdated for 20 days and counting

Attached: manjarofirefox.png (977x101, 10.25K)

Ubuntu is good. You just suck.
>falling for ubuntu is bad meme in the first place
I've learned to take what Any Forums says with a grain of salt. It's just contrarianism. Linux became too mainstream for some people thanks to Ubuntu making linux easy so now they want one that breaks constantly and takes hours to set up so they can call themselves superior to you.

Not trying to argue that manjaro is good (it's not) but
>using pacakge manager's version of firefox in 2022
Even on arch that shit is stagnant all the fucking time.
flatpak install firefox

Except the testing and unstable branches update quickly, which are sourced from the Arch repo. They're just purposefully keeping the Manjaro stable branch fucking outdated for some reason.