I have an honest question. Do you support carrying out acts of violence and murder against political opponents...

I have an honest question. Do you support carrying out acts of violence and murder against political opponents? Do you support a government that arrests and prosecutes people for having the wrong political opinions?

Attached: 98D757FF-F017-4875-B453-076CD779111C.jpg (828x1432, 626.93K)

no.

No I’m not a republican

This hasn't been politics for a long time. IDpol is cancer to western society.

Attached: 00001.jpg (720x760, 144.25K)

The republican party is the worst example of identity politics. You’re right they need to be dissolved

>imagine the level of binary thinking this one walks around with.

Imagine believing both sides are the same

when you get out of high school and get some life perspective- you will beat yourself up about thinking like this- but its ok- its part of growing up.

This, they should be executed or imprisoned. We only need one party in this country.

Right, someday I’m going to become this fat seething lolbertarian boomer like you
can’t fucking wait

So you never grew up is what you’re saying
That kind of sounds like Trump

No I don't but apparently everyone else does because here in the US we've got one and no one's doing anything about it. I'm just one guy anons. I can't fix our country. If y'all could do it for me that'd be swell.

Attached: 1663012256551403s.jpg (250x238, 7.56K)

not him but thats such an idiot take.
both sides suck, yes. but one is objectively far worse.
the dems are incompetent and awful at messaging.
the republicans have given up on democracy and aren't even real conservatives anymore, they are full on authoritarian and have no actual policies or ideas beyond "get power and keep it forever".
One side is a Cminus
One side is a full on F.

>Biden is trying to carry out violence against political opponents
That’s pretty stupid frog poster

You mean you’re too retarded to understand the Democrats message so you grade them like an incompetent teacher

I sometimes think we have two different realities going on.

Attached: 1662437924400156.jpg (750x789, 154.88K)

>the Democrats message
>hand $5T to the 1%
>get more campaign donations next election
>spam platitudes and propaganda to idiots on msm
>world burns

No you’re just a retard obsessed with Hunter Biden

Like I said you’re retarded

This is everyone’s opinion and why nothing will be done about it. The same people are waiting for someone with some sway or power to do anything to stop the clearly insane direction things are being taken and there’s no one there. The safety net they led us to believe would always be there doesn’t exist. Buy a gun for the short term, invest smartly for the long term

They hate the fact he has a fuck huge dick and gets laid by hotties all over the world.

Dems are hiding the Epstein blackmail materials too. Where is the client list and why are they above prosecution?

this is a good thing. Set this fucker off, right?

Lefties just don't give a fuck if their side is corrupt.

Attached: 1660088752096957.jpg (1080x1455, 235.5K)

What you people say means nothing. Just a chanting cult of brainwashed sheep.

this is clearly false. fuckhead right wingers love getting people shot.

>Buy a gun if you have a small penis

>fight the guy with the gun with your large penis

Which one of us just posted a bunch of retarded green text again?

Oddly enough Donald trump supports all these statements.

This is normal, right guys?

Attached: 2022-09-13_17-40-09.png (869x1065, 474.75K)

All facts.

America is about to go through a catastrophic failure due to a market crash and you niggers are still worried about your partisan hiccups? Fuck if you don't deserve it. If youre armed, get comfy.

Your reality is dependent on shitty sources.

>this is clearly false
it's his words, how is it false?
don't be late for the party.

My side isn’t corrupt, you literally gave the most corrupt presidency in modern history a pass

And now leftists claim the speech he just gave didn't happen. Like I said, you live in another reality.

Nobody cares what Cucker Carlson thinks

I'm a Republican and we don't either so... back to you Ted...

>most corrupt presidency in modern history
Point out the corruption. It's all a MSM fairy tale.

Democrats aren’t “leftist” dumb ass

Biden regime literally does not honor the 1a and uses tech companies to silence people.

Attached: 2022-09-13_17-43-09.png (1490x976, 709.66K)

Attached: 1545034173229.jpg (493x585, 35.37K)

It's okay sweetie, you're all blood sucking parasites who harm each other all the same regardless of political ideology. Doesn't matter if red or blue. The real color is blood in different bodily forms.

Yes you do. Your side literally voted to keep Trump in office for two impeachments.

You're all fucking leftist you retard. And why do you keep pushing child sex changes and child drag shows?

>wingnut rag from 2020
neat. and all imaginary.
the only real thing is that politico story, and its a land sale from 2005 that has nothing to do with anything and nothing to do with Joe Biden.
Bidens do not own property on an island next door.

you goobers always link the most retarded shit and i know that works in facebook and on you guys but not on everyone else.

>Do you support carrying out acts of violence and murder against political opponents?
Absolutely. Republicans and their supporters have been openly killing their political opponents for decades now, it's past time they get a taste of their own medicine.

Attached: ....gif (208x174, 719.42K)

Why don’t you go point your dick in trumps direction

>punisher logo
holy cringe

Attached: 1632222755314.jpg (900x900, 65.93K)

This is literally autism

You completely missed the point but ok-I could give two shits about my dick size-wife has a problem with it she can leave.
What I said was-
Things can go off the deep end now because the govt has zero control over anything so it is probably best to be able to defend yourself, but understand that this isn’t permanent so it would also be wise to find solid long term investments
If that’s unwise advice I’d like to hear reasonable discussion not just pointless blanket statements and knee jerk reactions

>Do you support carrying out acts of violence and murder against political opponents? Do you support a government that arrests and prosecutes people for having the wrong political opinions?
Yeah, because I’m not a pussy.

So now you’re just going to express your child fucking fetish?

Please tell us how much you support the Epsteins child sex ring!

>Muh democracy

I dunno but no one will acknowledge this

Yup tell us more how leftists hate the constitution. Go on.

>You're all fucking leftist you retard
Democrats are center-right, Republicans are far right. You have no idea what a real leftist is.

>Democrats are center-right, Republicans are far right
Says who?

You faggots think anyone who supports the 1st and 2nd amendments are far right. Thus, you are far left.

What point? That you think your penis is bigger because you have a gun?

How can I tell you anything when your own posts don’t even make sense

>Muh dick

Attached: 45337.jpg (1400x1050, 139.29K)

We don’t. That’s just a tiny sliver of the far left.

>Where is the client list
sealed
> and why are they above prosecution?
part of Epstein's plea bargain. Then another charge from before that came up, one he didn't admit to in the plea bargain, which invalidated the plea bargain for failure of full disclosure. That meant that his co-conspirators would be eligible for court dates if Epstein went back into court over this pre-bargain charge. But luckily literally every safety measure meant to prevent him from committing suicide all failed at once and he hung himself(?) so the client list remains sealed.