Can someone explain the joke to me? I keep posting it but I don't actually understand what's funny

Can someone explain the joke to me? I keep posting it but I don't actually understand what's funny.

Attached: Sneed's Feed and Seed.png (875x661, 498.25K)

Chuck's Fuck & Suck Höhö

>Sn-eed's F-eed & S-eed
What do you get when you swap Sneed with Chuck?

The joke is that I don't hate black people; only niggers

According to the actual Simpson's writers, it's more of a commentary about small town businesses getting bought out by rich city people than a joke.

Sneed

Attached: Bhagavad Sneeda.png (727x743, 399.94K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

it's about pulling yourself up by the boot straps, and friendship
chuck was a failed business owner, sneed worked hard and made something of himself. chuck still hangs around though because he's homeless now but sneed is still his friend

Oh, okay that makes sense user.

Attached: Chuck and Sneed 2.jpg (961x437, 60.08K)

based

Chuck's Cheed and Cheed? What? I don't get it.

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

I think the joke is that both guys are gay, so everything they said to Homer means they were actually flirting with him.
the funny part is when Homer makes that effeminate movement just before entering the store implying that he is also homosexual.

Any Forums is pure cancer prove me wrong

Sneed

Attached: Churchill.jpg (529x469, 82.9K)

Sneed

Attached: United.png (250x320, 85.73K)

After dark. Let's talk about politics.

Attached: 5jgqo0prizk91.jpg (1200x1800, 215.19K)

But why wouldn’t it be Chuck’s Feed and Seed?

it's a pedo joke.

Attached: Sneed.jpg (612x612, 104.92K)

sneed

I think Chuck sells something awful