Imaging getting a call from your gf and having to explain and then guide her over the phone how to do this shit

imaging getting a call from your gf and having to explain and then guide her over the phone how to do this shit
this is why noone uses foss shit and why applel is worth 3 trillion

Attached: 1640081195684.png (783x695, 588.4K)

>why applel is worth 3 trillion

Because when Apple shit fucks up you take it to a "genius" and pay $100 instead of being able to fix it yourself

Not my problem. I installed a compatible recovery well before installing lineageos because I'm not mentally deficient.

imagine making the same thread over and over again for no monetary compensation whatsoever

I shidded and farded. Thoughts?

Attached: ff1.png (1656x1243, 3.22M)

>Any Forumsf
>apple updates
top jej

>for no monetary compensation whatsoever

I wouldn't say that too confidently these days

>why applel is worth 3 trillion
The reason why they have so much money is they use slaves in the supply chain.

why does the dumb frog fish in the tiny pond
no fish in there retard frog

fishing in a puddle is the ganoo/troonix of fishing

>why does the dumb frog fish in the tiny pond
>no fish in there retard frog
Story of my life

Attached: 1623704972232.jpg (1080x1057, 467.28K)

do freetards really?

I'm confused. Haven't used Android in a while, but this is a custom ROM right? That's deep nerd shit. Only technically-minded people install those things.

I can't think of any reason I would ever install Lineage on my wife's phone. She just uses the Samsung rom. I have used it on my own phones and had reasons why I would want to. This wouldn't be a problem for me because I'm here on Any Forums and can handle far more complicated tasks. I don't care if it's normie friendly or not. If you want the benefits of using something like this you need to gain the bare minimum of competence.

>Imagine getting a call from your gf
I cant follow

this looks cozy

>Omg babe you are in fastboot, not recovery!

do freetoddlers really?

Is it surprising that people want shit that just works without having to know some technical errata?

my ex girlfriend broke up with me recently and one of the triggers she mentioned was when i tried to help her setup some open source TOTP thing on her laptop instead of using the microsoft authenticator phone app for her work-enforced 2FA

also interesting to see how hiroshimoot has updated the captcha to include some little permanent lines breaking up the letters - i guess it means some of the previous solving algorithms looked for the presence/absence of these when trying to find the correct scroll position to proceed with solving

Why can't you just fix in person?