I learnt programming well, until I finally realized what a waste of time it is. 99...

I learnt programming well, until I finally realized what a waste of time it is. 99.9% of programming done nowadays is a solution looking for a problem.
Here's my advice:
1. Stop using a computer for anything other than wage work. There is no point in using a computer in your free time.
2. Stop using a phone, ever. You simply don't need it.
If you're "learning to code", just don't. Join the army if you don't have anything to do in your life. Go outside and live in a hole, it's a better life than being a computer zombie.

Attached: 1662926872735373.jpg (858x1200, 550.46K)

k

ok then go away, there's no reason to be on Any Forums, you simply don't need it.

Attached: 1531432444512.png (720x960, 691.24K)

it's too late lolicon user
see you tomorrow

>Don't learn painting NOOOO
>Painting is trying to find a problem to a solution
>My advice is to never paint

This nigga was born without a creative bone in his damn body, equivalent of a programming printer, instead of making soulless 4k ultra realistic eyes from photo, he makes "notepad upgraded" and "file sorting software v20.5"

>loli
Retard,

oh sorry, pedo if you'd prefer

I can't join the army because I have some eye issues, what do I do instead?

sit home, crossdress, hrt, post in Any Forums

This but no hrt, that's gay

Work at a building site. Run a marathon. Go fishing. There are endless possibilities outside.

>caring about the age of pixels on a screen
Both y'all niggas need to get a life

>Stop trying to learn things
>Stop using a computer
>Go join the army
Hey Sargent Glowie, there are easier ways to recruit people for the army than shilling on a 4chon

this is the final redpill Any Forums refuses to take

Is this true??

>1. Stop using a computer for anything other than wage work. There is no point in using a computer in your free time.
brainlet, codelet, iqlet, etc etc
>2. Stop using a phone, ever. You simply don't need it.
you have no job or social life
>If you're "learning to code", just don't. Join the army if you don't have anything to do in your life. Go outside and live in a hole, it's a better life than being a computer zombie.
DEMORALIZATION THREAD, OP LOOOVES TO SLEEP WITH MEN.

>Man, cats don't know (What?) what it's gon' be
>Fuckin' with a nigga like me
>D to the M to the X (X)
>Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin' sex (Uh) with the same sex (Woo)
>I show no love (Yeah) to homo thugs (Nah)
>Empty out, reload, and blow more slugs (Boom)
>How you gonna explain fuckin' a man?
>Even if we squash the beef, I ain't touchin' your hand (Aight?)
>I don't fuck with chumps (Yeah)
>For those that been to jail, that's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps (Uh)
>I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads

Shut up neet

even better just study some shitty bachelors degree on mbti/ocean5 psyshit and get hired as HR.
HR earns more than programmers plus you also have better footing when you get promoted, and also free time.

when a programmer gets promoted, they get 200% more task at only 10% income increase. user'll get mad once you know how much the HR earns.

>he has no skills talents or hobbies and as such has nothing to do with the money but wipe lonley tears between coke hits

>solution looking for a problem
That's because 99.9% of "programmers" don't even know assembly well enough to hello world in it (and no, writing asm not just useful for embedded).
There are real problems that can only be solved with programming, trouble is that most people write programs in a layer of abstraction that badly copes away the confrontation with these problems, so they never even recognize them as problems in the first place thus won't look for solutions.
They just think computers really are just that slow and move on.
>Stop using phones, you don't need them
It's funny that people have to be told this.

bloomers