Does she look like a sociopath?

does she look like a sociopath?

Attached: 1663000349271304.png (638x360, 290.99K)

Who is this?

i don't know

yes, total psycho.

>be cute as fuck
>get us hooked
>we have a wank
>she's like "EEEEEEEEEEEK DON'T WANK TO ME!"
>disappears
>we stay behind with broken hearts :/

wall hit her faster than lightning huh

Eh, she still looked okay in 2018. but yeah cute emo Boxxy was only with us for like 2 years or so.

Attached: Catie-Wayne.jpg (1906x2749, 1013.71K)

Yes. Shes b famous. 100% a narcissistic sociopath.

Its been too long. I prophesy that a new queen will emerge. Heretics will deny her glory. They will mistakenly quote rule 30 of the good book. And threads will flow white with the cum of virgins

she has a kid too.

I just hope that Catie will eventually realize that there's nothing wrong with guys jerking off to you. and that she'll return with new pics.

el proofo?

Very soon your shitshow of a military is going to collapse due to rising bond yields, and after all the disgusting things you have done to justify your selfish existences, who will ask for help? Our doors will be closed to you other than the entrances to prison.

Attached: Screenshot (2042).png (1366x768, 465.01K)

does a sociopath looks like a sociopath?

I think its time for another Boxxy wank.

>who will ask for help?
Japan, Taiwan, Poland
Basically any developed nation that desperately relies on the American arsenal for part of its defense.

Attached: Seethrough.jpg (1138x640, 279.81K)

Attached: Seethrough (perfect) (upscaled).jpg (5128x4320, 1023.55K)

Attached: No Pants.jpg (527x623, 106.05K)

Attached: The More You Know.jpg (1024x1404, 351.2K)

Doesn't anyone know what really happened to her??? Why did she leave us again? Sure there is a video but we are still clueless as to where she is...

>Why did she leave us again?

Attached: 2022-07-12-15 0767.jpg (1080x1920, 372.48K)

Why this fake shit? Didn't she have some bath tub photos leak?

The Queen lurks in the shadows, user. She goes by many names and many forms, she may have been driven long ago but she will return. No life will be spared, no mind will be left unharvested, no wife will remain unfucked. All shall fall to her siren voice. You may have thought us followers have left Any Forums altogether, but nothing can be farther than the truth.

s̷̮̺̟͌h̶̡̧̩͍̄͜e̸̜͎̬̜̗̾ ̵̣̰̥̫̭̒͝l̷̟̪͎̊ị̶͚͙͙̟̽͘ĕ̸̗͋̽̚s̶̱͗͑́͝ ̷̼̞́̇͂͘͝w̵̨̜̣͎͖͑̽͆͠͝a̶̠̿̋ì̵̛̬̩̱̘͇͋̒̽ť̴̨͚̣͉͍̏͋̚i̶̘̻͑͊̈͒̕ṉ̸̖̳̊̎̉̕g̵̦͓͍͒̒

how great would it be if this chick had a cock and fucked you up the butt

>fake shit
>gib bathtub pics of dryadnymph pls

She needs to punish me for my lewd ways ;_;

Boxxy will always have a home here.
She appeared at just the right time for some of us.
If she grants our prayers and reappears, make sure we give her the just do she deserves.