How will this Technology help me find a job in Technology?

How will this Technology help me find a job in Technology?

I made an account, filled it with lies and added 120 randos. What now?

Attached: 20270AA5-D5EC-45AE-B521-9E67432846D1.jpg (756x765, 235.34K)

I get several recruiters a week reaching out to me. If you're worth hiring, you can just sit back and wait for the jobs to come to you.

did you write your pronouns?

I keep getting emails from recruiters that want me to apply for jobs that I am insanely underqualified for. Do I just apply anyways?

>mid-level dev who gets 2-3 recruiters a day trying to get me to apply for principle/lead positions

Are you a software engineer?

>What now?
more randos more lies

>What now?
Now dozens of systems will flag your account as Russian fraud. Your career hit the toilet and started diving deeper.

those are usually trash jobs tho

Analytics Engineer with a background in data science and BI.

Often but not always. Apple, Meta, and Google have tried to recruit me in the past month.

I get some interviews, after applying a lot. I answer correctly like 80% of the questions.
But they don't hire me

> junior with only 6 months on experience and no CS degree, but other STEM degree
I > using Linux as a daily driver
> script kiddie using Bash and Python

That’s what I am but I’m in a shit hole country.

What do you believe to be the one thing that those HR tardos are finding interesting on your profile?

I wish I could tell you. I think I just have a rare skillset--5 years of experience with SQL and python plus a few other bonuses (consulting background, MS in statistics, data science experience, A/B testing experience, familiar with some in vogue BI tools like dbt/Looker).

I also have a theory that you'll be more likely to rank highly in recruiter searches if you frequently use LinkedIn. This is pure speculation, but if I was going to write a search algorithm to rank candidates, I would want the ones who never actually use LinkedIn to go to the bottom since they're unlikely to respond to recruiters.

You lure the headhunters with certification badges.

You apply to every job. If they hire you you're hired, congratulations. If they dont, they dont.

I came to the realization that you should be 100% low inhib when it comes to Linkedin. 80% of HR dumbos won’t verify if what you say is true. And if others find you’re lying that’s literally the end of it.

So why not lie and act unapologetically about it?

stop turning down free interview practice

>You lure the headhunters with certification badges

I have 2 right now and no one ever messages me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-091022_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 472.09K)

I have something as good as a cert badge, like a fucking Masters degree in economics and statistics.

Are HR retards really looking into certs?

the trick is work experience, literally anywhere. Not certs nor education.

What about an internship?

Better than nothing.