I'm scared

Doctor said I have to drink all this laxative before he can put a camera in my ass tomorrow.
I'm scared it will make my intestines fall out. Has someone done this before? Thanks bros

Attached: 1663040153604.jpg (1542x2056, 1.87M)

Your doctor told you this to push big laxatives agenda. Eat as much food as you can tonight

I was in hospital and I couldn't drink it all. I made it to half and poured the rest down the drain.

it ok op just dont go any were and get redy for the river of shit
the hard part is getting it all down over the next 20h

Drink it all, you'll be peeing out your butt through the night, I suggest getting comfy on the couch watching a good long movie (or binge) until you stop peeing out your butt.

Don't trust any farts until the procedure is over, sit on the toilet anytime you feel like you need to fart

Hopefully you got some nice quality toilet paper and not the cheaper Costco brand, your b-hole is going to be tender

Drink plenty of fluids, and when you go to bed put a towel down first... just in case.

Don't ask how I know this.

Oh and next time ask your doctor for a FIT test, you poop on a stick once a year and mail it in instead of having a 20 foot hose shoved up your ass every 10 years... but hey man whatever floats your boat.

It's not bad at all, OP. You'll be fine.
The worst part BY FAR is not eating.
The sprays are just annoying.
The actual procedure is downright relaxing if they are putting you under.

There are other reasons for scopes. I had to get one for IBD.

jesus christ throw that shit away and get miralax. the stuff you have will be so disgusting you will forever remember it, and it will gag you everytime.

2 ducolax, and full gallon of miralax. mix as prescribed. don't drink red gatorade.

You'll be fine. Just drink it, do the poops, and get some rest.

Tiny bottle of magnesium citrate worked for me, tasted like a really horrible lemon lime soda and had a bit of an after taste but just pure chug and it was over in a minute... then sat down to watch a 3 hour movie because I had no idea what I was going to do.

This. Tomorrow, you show that doctor what you think about his agenda-pushing bullshit with a bulging gut full of enchiladas, eggs, chili dogs, and broccoli. Make sure he never tries to mind control another patient.

Do it. It's not really that horrible, and when it's all over you can laugh about it with everyone else who has gone through it.
Funny note: my doc asked for my choice of music. I pointed out I'd be out and wouldn't hear it, so why? He said it helped them 'get to know me'. Not sure I liked the idea of someone stick a camera up my ass wanting to know me even better, but okay. So think of a fun track before you get there. They thanked me for not picking something classical. Pick something fun.

I had a colonoscopy about 20 years ago. I only had to drink a tiny bottle of stuff to get the perma-shit going. Tasted absolutely terrible. I gagged it down, but my body knew it was fucking poison.

The fun really happens once all the shit is out and you're just pissing out your ass. That, and your asshole gets tender from all the blasting and wiping.

But man, that turkey sandwich I had at the hospital after the procedure was one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten. After fasting for so long and going through the hell of procedure prep, anything would have tasted good. It was just a regular turkey sandwich, but I'll always remember how fucking happy my body was to get some solid food.

Attached: samples.jpg (600x408, 57.93K)

Mix it with lemonade. It'll go down okay. You'll shit diarrhea a few times until it's clear. For the actual procedure they'll put you under and you'll wake up suddenly, feeling refreshed and they'll tell you it's over. Then give you pictures of inside your ass.

This.
Good Lord it sucked.
Tasted like bad pennies too

Bastards didn't put me under for mine

Disgusting. Kys

>Doctor said I have to drink all this laxative
Explain the Any Forums file name

It just makes you pee that liquid out of your ass for hours on end. You'll know your cleaned out when you start shitting out nothing but the clear liquid.

Get a laptop or a tablet and get ready to camp out on the toilet.

I was holding back a fart when they put me under. No way of knowing for sure, but I'm pretty sure I shit all over the place the second I lost consciousness.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND A BIDET. It will assist in clean up and help keep your ass from getting too sore from wiping. They make hand held units as well, even Wmart has em to install on toilets.

Just apply some lotion to the butthole to keep things lubed and hydrated from all the wiping. Will help with the irritation. Also there is stuff like monkeybutt zinc paste for it.

Plenty of people have done this shit for the old camera up the butt. You'll be fine, just let it all come out and relax.

Hunger is always the best sauce.

OP gets to take a propofol nap. I'm jealous. Gotta wait another year before I get knocked out again.

I work for a gastroenterologist and can say that you probably don't need that camera up your ass unless you are experiencing pain, blood, etc...

For normal check ups for men, there are services where you can just shit in a box and mail it in and they are just as accurate at finding colorectal issues as a camera, which looks for polyps.

When I came out of the colonoscopy they said to fart because there would be a ton of air. However I felt like I had liquid still up there. They said not to worry, and then I proceeded to shit out some liquid shit all over the bed that had somehow survived the whole procedure.

I had to do this when I had 4 separate peptic ulcers perforate at once about 3 years ago. in my case, drinking that shit was nothing compared to all the blood I was shitting out. when they went to put me under to do the camera down my throat, they gave me 2 big doses of Versed to put me under and I was awake and coherent the whole time. the doctor said he'd never seen anyone stay awake after one dose, let alone two. was a very comfy experience tbh I was way fucked up. you'll be fine OP... mix it with sprite or something