How would i go about making my own phone network? Is it as simple as running 3CX and a SIP server?

How would i go about making my own phone network? Is it as simple as running 3CX and a SIP server?

Attached: 2022-09-11_20-00-07.png (433x197, 17.26K)

Wish shadow banning was banned at least tell someone you've fucked them

Why the fuck was he relying on Google voice?

Hahahahahahahaha
What a retard
Make another thread about it, one is not enough

Just kidnap a bunch of engineers like the cartel did

Attached: 1639322003417.png (1586x592, 91.71K)

Shadow banning will never be illegal. The gvmnt and corpos needs a way to silence you indefinitely without leaving a corpse behind and making you a martyr.

Biggest player in the game I guess.

Better question is why the fuck is this legal? Phones are utilities, how the fuck is it possible that you just null-route a phone number, continue charging for it when it was never used for illegal activity?

Even if you hate Kiwifarms, the shit that is happening here is brutal and shows how easy it is to just erase a human convicted of nothing. They are setting a precedent on it, and are cheering whilst destroying their own freedom. They just don’t notice it because it’s the wrong moral side, whilst usually every protection the law gives you specifically is made to even protect the worst of the worst.

It's okay when it's happening to someone you disagree with.
With that being said, he has a lawsuit on his hands if they agree to give him service then cut him off without notice and still accept payment. Then the people responsible from the suit down to the network tranny who executed the task should be fired. Of course they'd immediately be picked up by another fagman co.

Surprise!!!1 Literal who man child does stupid thing and then regrets and pays for it.

>>Better question is why the fuck is this legal? Phones are utilities
Umm, no sweety. He agreed to a TOS where the supplier is allowed to disconnect service without reason or prior notification.

But apperantly they did without any notification, and it’s a fucking utility.

We needs laws for that shit.

>Sorry, we don’t like you because TOS. We will cancel your:
>phone
>post
>rental contract
>credit score
>bank account
>public transport tickets

And more.

It's ironic that the owner of a site for documenting spergs is having one of the best spergouts.

>we need laws
>in a world where they actively embrace mental illness
okie dokie, young one. Run off to bed so you can be rested for the end of all things.

>Phones are utilities
>it’s a fucking utility.
Phone lines backed by copper and a phone network are utilities, 3rd party providers or VOIP companies are just memes

its a private businesses. What's the point of owning google if you can't ban assholes?.
also, fuck kiwi faggots. go back from whence you came.

That's the thing, you can't. There are laws (naturally paid for by existing companies) preventing you from just making your own internet service or cell service without enough starting capital for the infrastructure. It totals in the millions so even if you wanted to just make your own internet for a small town you probably couldn't. Same applied to cell services

Attached: 1659627000463534.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>how can Corporation do this? where's the state, where are my laws?
Terrible month for ancaps overall

Heh, true. But republican legislation is the only thing that scares them

Don't start, you and I both know Goolag=usgov.

>free market bad because free speech! you must provide your service to me!
the state of it all.

the funny part is that a service that must be provided sure does sound like a job for the government and not private businesses (hi, USPS) but as you say, this whole area has been lobbied and bribed legislatively to hell and back

If it would be a free market it wouldn’t really matter. But as to being an ISP, offer peering etc. you can’t just do this on your own realistically.

Major infrastructure should just be neutral at some point. Doesn’t mean that the free market and competition ceases to exist (though they don’t have any lol, good luck finding a competitive cable inter company), just that they cannot kick you out for arbitrary reasons such as cancelling a person because they don’t his website for which the number only serves as a contact point for legal matters and 2FA.

The fucking phone number was not even used as a threat to anyone.

>Major infrastructure should just be neutral at some point.
Depends on what neutral implies.