Why is it so fucking fun to mess with scammers? reversing teamviewer connections and uploading backdoors n shit...

why is it so fucking fun to mess with scammers? reversing teamviewer connections and uploading backdoors n shit. I havent had so mutch fun in years from hearing theese fucking curryfags rage from me deleting their files

Attached: 1556648477296.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

you mother fucker you

cause they are scum

DO NOT REDEEM THE CARDS DO NOT REDEEM THE CARDS

bloody btich bastard

I bet they have already seen what on your system is and you are thinking you tricked them lmao
HELLO SER, WE NOT STUPID!

Based skiddie. Share the software you use with us.

I use hardend vms so I doubt it

MicroSIP
metasploit and msfvenom
Teamviewer (or whatever else the scammers want me to download)
wireshark
and virtualbox

How exactly do you even "reverse" the connection to the point you an gain access to the scammer's machine to insert a RAT?

very good question ser, I want to know from OP too because I think they already got him lol

don't be selfish, make a youtube channel

I often place files that are labeled stuff like "bankinfo.txt.exe" and shit like that, many of them are too stupid to look at the file extention and just download and open it.

YOU LISTEN TO ME? DO NOT REEDEEEEEM!!!!

I also love when they make you connect to them first so teamviewer doesnt cry about a indian ip connecting to you. When I connect I just play dumb and spend a bunch of time trying to "find the button" but in reality I just open filetransfer and go ham

He doesn't, he's just LARPing.
Nice damage control. Nobody calls that "reversing the connection".

I see what you mean. However, what I want to know is, how is it even possible for you to upload files into the victim's machine? Is the software they use THAT insecure that you an just upload files when they are not paying too much attention?

uploading a reverse tcp rat isnt reversing reversing the connection?

Teamviewer has its own filetransfer thing and many use other software where they can stealthily down your files, so i just place bait

yes

he probably mean reverse shell invoked by the file.
this is sound believable is not so hard to do it
what decoder do you use retard?

Does the RAT act as a daemon that will execute the moment the victim machine resets?

nah im too mutch of a skid to get that to work, but im trying to learn how to do it

What the fuck are you talking about?

what about?

Nobody would care to watch it when you got ppl like scammer payback and jim browning doing it like absolute chads

oh lamo right this is me
the decoder question was dedicated for him so i ask again this time to the right user, what decoder do you use how the IDS dont detect you?
do they use win 7 or something?

I find it hard to believe that wouldn't be blocked by Windows Defender.