Do you ever get tired of being right Any Forums

Do you ever get tired of being right Any Forums

>Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows
>The new findings add to growing concerns among scientists about the effect of the Covid vaccines on the immune system.
>A recent study in mice found that mRNA vaccines like Pfizer’s inhibit the immune system response to other pathogens. In that study (which is not yet peer-reviewed), the culprit appeared to be the lipid nano-particles (LNPs) which carry the mRNA in the vaccine:
>“We found that pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs or LNP alone led to long-term inhibition of the adaptive immune responses.”
archive.is/nwWGC
Im tired. I dont want to be right anymore.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (639x559, 78.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nwWGC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny how me and my old parents got the vaxx (I got 3) and have had no issues.

post vaccination card :^)

Link the study, retard, so we can slice it into language you can understand.

A user on here told people to compare the current obituaries in my area to the obits from three years ago or older.

I actually did it. People are dropping dead like never before. In my area, I can pull up my obituaries for the whole year. Ours used to me 20-30 pages, depending on the year. This years by itself is 65 pages. Mostly 20 to 45 year olds. We would get maybe 10 people in their 20's. This year, so far were at almost 30 people within that age range. (just under)

Years not over yet.

Somethings going on.

You will have issues, trust.

>Funny how me and my old parents got the vaxx (I got 3) and have had no issues.
If you dont mind me asking, How old are you and what brand vax did you get?

"Both the BNT162b2 vaccine and previous infection were found to confer considerable immunity against omicron infection and protection against hospitalization and death. The rapid decline in protection against omicron infection that was conferred by vaccination and previous infection provides support for booster vaccination"

https : // archive DOT ph/XyNVM

>archive.is/nwWGC
Are you full-on retarded? The study says the exact opposite if you bothered to read it.

>Among vaccinated children, the estimated effectiveness of omicron infection alone against reinfection with omicron was 94.3%.
>...
>Both the BNT162b2 vaccine and previous infection were found to confer considerable immunity against omicron infection and protection against hospitalization and death.

Except the study doesn't say that & you're a moron with a meme

Shills are out
OP must be over the target

Funny how no one I know that got covid ended up in the hospital or dead.

>alone
Your moronic post contradicts your meme. And they're both wrong

>I cant read
We can tell

Funny how I'm vaxed and never got covid

Based and check'd

More vaxxed people are getting covid. I didn't bother with a vaccine that wasn't a vaccine and still have never had covid.

>Except the study doesn't say that & you're a moron with a meme
I agree with you, I never trust the article and always go strait to the study. Usually article writers focus on just one sentence rather than what the article is actually saying.

Here is a good one though about Immune system issues. I believe this one is out of Germany.

https: slash archive dot ph slash Lz8Cc

More unvaxed people die from covid...

Why did right wingers fall for anti vaxx bullshit so easily?

I had to do it that way or it wouldn't let me post the link Said I was spam.

Its the right link tho

>Do you ever get tired of being right Any Forums

The delusion is strong with this one. The smart is not.

Are you trying to tell me that the years prior to a virus deadly to old people there were less deaths than during the years old people were exposed to a virus that kills old people!!?!?!! Omg how could that possibly be! There's a conspiracy afoot

Is covod still relevant?

Only in the very old age brackets. In the young brackets, the death rate for vaccinated people is overall higher. You played yourself.

Attached: 3NAILrE.jpg (1389x2048, 218.17K)

You don't know what vaccines do, do you?

You don't know that the WHO changed their definition of what they do with covid, do you?

how many measles boosters have you needed to get in your life, dipshit? one every 3 months? dumbfuck lol

did you read my comment? I stated the ages that were high. Actually read what I typed.

Antivaxxers further proving their scientific illiteracy.

Attached: critters-films.jpg (600x450, 97.96K)

Why are you retarded?

Why didn't you disclose that this only children were included in this study?