Get fucked, chuds!

Kiwifarms has been nuked! Hate never wins! This is only the beginning of supreme social justice

Attached: ac506-16610097676897-1920.jpg (1920x1081, 105.88K)

Attached: YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (600x623, 65.8K)

YWNBAW and null forever

OP be like

Attached: 64EA0D0F-916F-403C-98E5-5555E9981793.jpg (1024x794, 92.82K)

>get fucked
>hate never wins
user…

>Says hate never wins,
>Cheers victory for hate and announces more to follow.
I never expected better but damn.

Wow, I knew you'd play victim. Getting held accountable isn't an act of hate. We flushed out the hate. If you are offended, then that's a sign that you are morally bankrupt. I bet you think it's a hateful thing to allow women to have control over their bodies

Attached: 1600802300544.png (655x408, 108.87K)

>Some troll site got nuked.
>Now I can keep posting cringe and acting cringe without someone laughing at my cringe behavior!
>and then I begged my alogs to get rid some cancer ridden potato nigger’s Twitter! I am all powerful
Damn

What "Kiwifarms" should do is start a new forum with "her" "deadname". Would be fun to see.

Hi there stranger. Im going to assume youre trolling because no human anywhere should possibly be this retarded and still able to type.
I suppose we could have had a friendly conversation but assuming this somehow isnt a troll laced with accusation and irony you seem like a very hostile and dull-witted person that seeks to view the worst in others regardless of if its there or not.
You have a nice day and please work on getting a better hobby.

Attached: 1658177604108458.jpg (1280x768, 109.71K)

> Hate never wins
But trannies hate themselves so much they cut their own dicks off.. so we know hate wins at least 41% of the time..

Kiwifarms users comprise niggers, trannies, and goons.
basically the exact same thing as twitter, just more straightforward about what they are.

Chuds are incapable of friendliness

If youre the same person continuing to arbitrarily lash out at strangers without reason I would appreciate you not do so. I think ive already made it clear I neither wish to speak with a troll or any kind of unwell thing that could in all seriousness produce such a comment.

Taking down kiwifarms isn't an act of hate. It would be like calling it hateful to put an end to the Holocaust. Don't defend the indefensible, it's not a good look

Hopefully the suicides from kiwifarms will exceed the suicides committed by transgender individuals.

nigger cock

I was quite clear. I dont believe you to be a good person to have a conversation with. I dont believe you to be a good person either. I see nothing gained from it but wasted time and being subjected to accusations, hostility, and a baseless sense of superiority. Please leave me alone and find someone else to spend your time with. I do not desire you company or games.

Come again

This is really odd how elaborate this response is

>drawing attention to a criminal child abuser
>"hate"

Attached: 1631665982345.jpg (1024x595, 184.27K)

There's no doubt this dude will be killed by the parent of a kid he gave drugs to and he will deserve worse

Kiwifarms was just a Democrat funded psyop anyway. no one gives a shit.

Attached: 1555390533251.jpg (500x500, 46.85K)