My gf can only get off being dominated, but I really don't enjoy dominating her...

My gf can only get off being dominated, but I really don't enjoy dominating her. I think she thinks this is weakness and she will sometimes try to dominate me instead. Why does someone always have to be dominated in sex, cant we just fuck?

Attached: 8cc4435393b88adc082f6d6f52660a88.jpg (736x736, 67.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmtest.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For some, it's fun and games, for others it's constant state of mind. If she can't or don't want to keep it in the bedroom and is actively fighting to force you to Dom or get dommed, you're not dealing with fetish/kink, but a freak. Hope the pussy is 5/5 but I'd still suggest you run.

Your gf needs a man that can dominate her while she pegs you

Stop being such a little pussyfaggot. Get your bitch in line and fuck her until her eyes roll back, or I will

Attached: F758D0D5-3CBE-497E-A096-39CADDC36E47.jpg (940x722, 106.76K)

it's only a matter of time before she cheats..

and the clock is ticking..

hot

>is actively fighting to force you to Dom or get dommed, you're not dealing with fetish/kink, but a freak.
We cannot have sex or make-out or do anything without her begging me to dominate her. When we first started dating I thought it was fun, but I just dont enjoy it anymore. Ive told her this too but damn it doesnt stop her from nonstop craving it.

>Hope the pussy is 5/5 but I'd still suggest you run.
The pussy is 10/10, I probably wouldve run earlier if it wasnt.

Why am I being a pussyfaggot? What is wrong with just wanting to have regular sex?

In my experience I use to like to dominate girlfriend if she doesn't like It. Whit different girlfriend who likes to be dominated in sex I lose interest in dominating. So yes, I search for different things in sex and you can still enjoy it without the "dominance things", that remain an eventuality

>Whit different girlfriend who likes to be dominated in sex I lose interest in dominating
Yea originally I thought I liked it too, but for some reason it just doesnt do it for me with her.

>search for different things in sex and you can still enjoy it without the "dominance things"
Yea that definitely works for me, but she seemingly has to have some sort of power imbalance to get off

>Why does someone always have to be dominated in sex, cant we just fuck?
I'm glad to hear that there are still some sexually sane people.

I'm glad its not just me, sometimes I feel like I am insane for just liking vanilla sex and not having any real fetishes.

But even regular sex has the aspects of dom/sub

Maybe you're both retarded (high likelyhood) and all she wants you is to lead in bed, express your interest in her and just treat her a bit rougher. I'm pretty sure you can do that much and you would still call it "regular sex"

Have both you and your partner take this test individually and share your results and discuss it.
bdsmtest.org/

I am kind of retarded, but I think I am valid in this. She just always wants me to be rough and pin her down and shit but it always turns me off.

completely normal. Some people just can't have fun submitting a person who can't help but be submissive.
Or maybe you don't trust her, that would be a cool off

Well I dont have fun submitting either, I dont get off on either dominating or submitting I just want to have sex lol.

Also yea I dont trust her, but I am not sure if that is related to this though.

what a biggity btich you are. I would choke your gf as i fucked her spread eagle while her hands grasped merely halfway around my blue collar forearms.

>what a biggity btich you are
I dont understand why I am a bitch for just wanting to have sex

> would choke your gf as i fucked her spread eagle while her hands grasped merely halfway around my blue collar forearms.
Sure you would. See, I dont get off to this because I am not deranged.

if we were cavemen you would be fucked by alphas in desperate need of a coom. Be thankful you even have a gf and give her what she wants faggot

You definitely sound like the expert in both women and anthropology

You’re a beta male loser and should kill yourself. Women exist to be dominated by men.

“Regular sex” IS dom-sub. Females play the receptive role, and therefore are submissive.

and you sound like an expert on getting cucked

Im not a beta male loser for not being a deranged coomer

I guess youre right, but thats not what I am talking about. My gf cant get off without doing kink shit, thats what I mean.

>"give her what she wants faggot"
>Soyfag detected
>Butthurt imminent