I HATE HAVING NO HEADPHONE JACKS

I HATE HAVING NO HEADPHONE JACKS
I HATE BATTERIES YOU CANT REMOVE
I HATE OLED DISPLAYS
I HATE GAY ASS NOTCH FOREHEADS OR PUNCH HOLES
WHY ARE MODERN PHONES SO FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1649090964944.png (537x528, 433.64K)

They suck so you'll always be tempted to "upgrade" to the next phone that also sucks. But new good so buy it!

there are phones that have all this faggot

Why are people still obsessed over removable batteries?

name a few (anything older than 2018 doesn't count).
>inb4 old good new bad

Old good new bad. I wish I had my nokia n95 right now.

Imagine caring about phones

>another old good new bad thread
fuck off faggot

because of applel and insecure companies who copy them

Attached: 1662874930103499.png (748x443, 685.45K)

fairphone 3
all of that + 2 sim cards, sd card, good support for lineage and easy to remplace components (that are even sold provided by the manufacturer).
released in 2019.

Attached: fairphone-3-e.jpg (1024x920, 297.96K)

Soul.

Attached: NOKIA-N95-3-KOLORY-PELNY-ZESTAW-GRATISY-Kod-producenta-952.jpg (640x480, 55.44K)

Easy way to force the machine to be actually turned off. Easy way to force a reset in the case something goes wrong. Repairability and upgradeability. You can carry a backup battery in your pocket in case you run out of energy, which is less hassle than arrying a separate powerbank. Only a sucker wouldn't mind the bullshit that modern manufacturers do.

Looks based not gonna lie.

>I HATE HAVING NO HEADPHONE JACKS
Buy a phone that has it dumbass
>I HATE BATTERIES YOU CANT REMOVE
You can actually remove the batteries in most phones, all you need is a heat gun and a suction cup, then it's as simple as disconnecting it from the motherboard.
>I HATE OLED DISPLAYS
Same, they look better but are far more frail and fully break at the slightest crack unlike LCDs that still work even when broken.
>I HATE GAY ASS NOTCH FOREHEADS OR PUNCH HOLES
Buy phones without it.
>WHY ARE MODERN PHONES SO FUCKING SHIT
Because fucking retards like (You) are too dumb to avoid buying crap they dislike.

because the majority of people arent autists who cant handle change
>headphone jack
bluetooth headphones
>non removable battery
phones last multiple days on a single charge and there's multiple ways to charge wired or wirelessly now
>i hate oled displays
no one else does
>i hate notches or punch holes
you stop noticing them when you arent autistic

Unironically kill yourself you fucking drone. Adding that shit shouldn't mean you have to forfeit analog audio output. I bet you don't even know electronics you piece of shit nigger.

A year ago my LG G7 battery started to swell and mostly pushed the glass back off. The battery was EFFING GLUED to the damn phone for some insane reason, so it was a pain to remove without breaking it open. After that it was a simple ribbon cable. It never should have had a glued battery or back. It should have been easily user serviceable. Now what if the back didn't come off? What would have happened to my phone? Covered with dried battery acid and every repair place would tell me I need to buy a new one.

TL;DR: Some people like to fix their own things without jumping through hoops.

Yeah, I'm thinking you're absolutely seething.

>oled displays
felt ya, bro, I'm not alone in this
#ipsonly

Teracube 2e, works in the US, unlike the Fairphone

>I-i Bet you don't even know electronics !!
What do these things have to do with having a clue about electronics ?
They are all useless features
Your gonna have just one pair of headphones anyway, just leave the dongle always on them

Where's the problem with glue tho ? Don't you have some isopropanol at home ? Nail polish remover? How are you this autistic about something that needs 20 minutes to replace instead of 2 (you will do this process once in your phones lifetime, at most)

i have airpods 2 and am thinking about getting airpods pro 2

theyre just so damned good, if they cut the price of iphone 14 pro by $500 but removed bluetooth and added headphone jack back I wouldn't take that deal