Technologically speaking what is the best way of committing suicide for someone who's too scared to die?

technologically speaking what is the best way of committing suicide for someone who's too scared to die?

Attached: a33.png (600x660, 91.25K)

wait long enough

Pentobarbital.

not wrong but also i can't fucking take this anymore. the easiest way for me to die is jump off a railing but that's a fucking shit way to go
not sure if i can get my hands on it

Move to Canada

is euthanasia legal there?

Car exhaust piped into car

But don't do it if it can be helped

why do you want to kill yourself? if you dont have an uncureable illness it doesnt make much sense honestly

Find a 480V circuit panel on an industrial building and jam a knife into it.

Many people are idiots who don't realize they can change their perspective, so they consider their sense of agony over life not living up to their inflated self-entitlement as being permanent instead of being correctable by simply negating the self-entitlement.

Stop attention whoring you underage faggot. If you really wanna kill yourself you wouldn't fish for attention on Any Forums.
Now if you're actually gonna do it then at least livestream it faggot.

two GETs of truth
/thread

don't cars have mechanisms to stop that now?

after enough repeated failure you realize that you will never do anything at all with your life and you may as well just get it over with

just sounds like layers and layers of cope
as more in life gets taken away from you you tell yourself over and over that you don't need it until you're just an NPC husk that's pretending to not care about missing out

give me a method that's worth livestreaming? unfortunately the method i've been thinking about is just jumping from my work roof.

Hey man. I understand and it sucks. I've been feeling down myself because I feel like I will never measured up to anyone or even to my own expectations. If you are serious maybe talk to someone else first. Maybe a therapist or something. It might be shitty or a reddit meme but it's worth a try
It's true that life sucks and people cope. But you seriously have no alternative but to try

>don't cars have mechanisms to stop that now?
What the fuck is Any Forumss problem today? I keep reading the dumbest shit in existence. First the Dynamic Island Notch is terrible, now this?

Helium poisoning

>after enough repeated failure you realize that you will never do anything at all with your life and you may as well just get it over with
so you have an ego problem? get that sorted out, because you are "doing" something right now

i've completely failed at everything in life and i just think maybe it's time to go

i swear i've read that somewhere. i don't own a car, anyways

isn't that just giving up on life?
i've already failed as a software developer. so i can either sort out my ego problem and leave and never come back or just take my head off

>best way of committing suicide
>too scared to die
sry, but it's impossible for you to an hero.
you're too scared. you can't die.

>just sounds like layers and layers of cope
>as more in life gets taken away from you

CALLED IT!

You can't even change your self-entitlement because you actually think that keeping it is the only way you will achieve what you think you are entitled to.

"I am sad that I don't have pizza. I deserve to have a pizza!"
"Uh... but you refuse to go and get a pizza."
"WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO GO AND GET THE PIZZA? IT SHOULD BE HANDED TO ME!"
"That's not how the world works. As this 'not having a pizza' thing seems to be destroying you, you should change your perspective so you understand that if you don't go get a pizza, you will never have a pizza."
"I CANNOT CHANGE THAT IDEA BECAUSE IF I DO, THAT WILL MEAN THE UNIVERSE WILL NEVER HAND ME MY DESERVED PIZZA!"

Yeah...you're created a trap of self-entitlement out of self-entitlement surrounded by a layer of dedication to self-entitlement.

Get some goals and start taking insane risks in the pursuit of those goals.
In general whenever you feel like you have nothing to lose, you can do anything you want, worst case scenario you end up dead.

Might as well go out with a bang.