By chance, is there anyone here that can honestly say they got "trapped" and fucked by a tranny...

By chance, is there anyone here that can honestly say they got "trapped" and fucked by a tranny? Or anyone actually PATHETIC enough to get raped..?

Attached: 1662927615507435.jpg (960x1441, 378.35K)

T.R.A.P.

to reveal a penis

Can't say I've been trapped like that, but it would be pretty great. It's actually been a fantasy since I was a teen: I'd always imagine just "accepting" it when it happens.

Attached: 123516533_3416300315262143_4937357563654897513_n.jpg (620x876, 71.08K)

You gotta wonder how many poor guys its happened to...

Attached: TrannyRape_1.webm (270x480, 474.19K)

well actually...i was in a sex cinema, and i saw that she was obviously a tranny...she came on to me there but i chickened out and spent half an hour getting more and more horny, when i decided to leave bc i couldn't really get off..i walked towards the exit. i passed a room that the tranny hired apparently and she pulled me in by my arm. i was curious and my curiosity got the best of me. so i thought ok maybe we can just watch eachother jerk off or sth or maybe i will blow her. she came onto me pretty strong and started to unbuckled and open my pants, and then i started stammering a bit and saying no no, but when i said no, she just got more dominant. before i knew i was bent over and she was inside my ass ....i kept say no no no and feeling like a total slut and worthless but it was sooo good ..when she reached for my cock i felt i was about to cum and was so ashamed that i pushed her off and left...but afterwards in the car i felt my ass contracting for over 5 minutes and it was the best feeling ever...id love to do it again but am too chicken...afraid of catching something...kik me for ama xfac79

Black traps are the sexiest

While working in KL I used to hook up with rando girls in the hotel restaurant fairly regularly. Most were pretty hot, but occasionally they were 10s. One night I met a 10, hit it off from the start, got her number. Next day met her for lunch, watched some show together, hung out. She left for a while, called me back and wanted to hang out in the evening at my room so... OK, cool.

We get physical pretty quickly, she gets really aggressive and starts giving me amazing head. That's when I noticed she was bulging. Had to sort of reorient myself mentally there... I mentioned it, she apologized but we were both pretty worked up, so whatever. I fucked her in the ass, she blew, which was way hotter than I expected -- then she finished me off for a facial.

Pretty fucking bizarre. Not sure how I "feel" about it, but whatever. Was great. Probably won't do that ever again, though. Super random.

whats KL

i hate that you retards still don't know the difference between trap & trans

explain

this is a trans woman, they're not trying to trap you, they want you to know
traps are guys dressing like women to TRAP you into thinking they're a hot cis girl

>getting riled up because of what faggots call themselves
A hole is a hole, shut the fuck up, ywnbaw

i'm a man & i'm not standing for your nignorance any more.

wow, you got more of this stuff?

Nah, the two trans women i was with were very upfront about having dicks.

those are the samething

traps are literally just hsts’s

?

No you're not, you're a kike

"Kuala Lumpur", a Malaysian city

>By chance, is there anyone here that can honestly say they got "trapped" and fucked by a tranny? Or anyone actually PATHETIC enough to get raped..?
So I can honestly say that I got trapped, and we fucked, but she never penetrated me with her cock. Does that count?

Attached: 745431988.jpg (837x1024, 166.34K)