Germans are the biggest failures in human history. They are such antisocial scummers...

Germans are the biggest failures in human history. They are such antisocial scummers, they even have to tie sausages to their kids necks so at least the dogs play with them.

German glorious attitudes?

Germans absolutely hate to be spied on but they love snooping around and snitching on others.
Germans love to point their fingers at other countries for being undemocratic, despite germany itself being rogue and oppressive, hijacking the european union to dictate and control their neghbors and other member states.
Germans love to mock americans about their lack of intelligence and how little they know about geography, despite many germans themselves can‘t name all of german states and don‘t know their capital cities.
Adding to all that, germans are manically paranoid that other people could take advantage and exploit their stupidity and retardation.

Germans marvelous inventions?

The car is an awful invention because it makes us dependent of oil from oil sheikhs and lots of people die and get injured in car accidents due to the fact that we are not supposed to move that fast.
Rocket thrusters allow us to venture into space but we shouldn‘t be there to begin with and can‘t even survive any minute without heavy gear. Mainly rocket thrusters are carrying vessels for the most deadly weapons.
Speaking of which, germans discovered nuclear fission which gives us access to nuclear warheads that can devastate our entire earth globe in no time.
gutenberg invented letterpress printing which is mostly used for spreading fake news and brainwashing.

As you can see there is really no reason to admire germans and their culture as they are responsible for how fucked up the world is nowdays. We should all rise up against them and push them back into the swamps they originated from.

Let’s pop empty germfag heads like it’s 1945.

Attached: 52B1A4BC-031C-49D5-812E-66D6B6CB95CF.jpg (461x346, 16.88K)

What are you hoping to achieve by reposting this every day?

jew.

Just read and you’ll know.

People don’t like hearing the truth. That’s the best example.

Rammstein Language

I'd say niggers are, but they're not human. I think pajeets and all of the trash people beneath the US also are up there.

lmfao the absolute cope

remember to sage

Ok shlomo

Apologize.

Attached: 10494768_745635105477714_1150092449136094301_n.jpg (600x637, 43.56K)

Cooe and sage, 4tard nazi monkeys learn new words.

LoL

Get the fuck out and walk your ass back to Syria.

Attached: 6mkm0y.jpg (627x500, 63.15K)

Why would I want to go back to syria if I have never ever been there before?

You germfags should start to listen to criticism and get out from under your cheese dome. Your country is the worst in the entire world and nobody likes you except of a bunch of 4tard hillbilles.

So what shithole country are you from then? Maybe that information will shed some light onto your "criticism".

Lulz on the cake.

10/10 cake

Attached: 1313346611436.jpg (550x550, 59.88K)

> So what shithole country are you from then?
I’m from japan

And btw, why do you germfag get so aggressive? I know hearing the truth about your infamous breed is hard but you gotta face it sooner or later.

> I am from Japan
> from Japan
> Japan

You could have said "India" and it wouldn't have been as funny as your answer.

Why funny?

Well I dunno, you tell me...

> socially accepted pedophilia
> short dicks
> narrow minded people
> Japan commited astrocities of war that are even more brutal than anything Germany ever did

imo both nuclear bombs dropped on Japan were justified

Oooooh bad answer germfag. I bet the other 4tards won’t like it.