I met an extremely beautiful girl in South Korea while studying abroad...

I met an extremely beautiful girl in South Korea while studying abroad. She wants to come live with me in my country for 3 months. Should I do it?

Only problem is that I have another girl in my country who is kind of a butterface but makes 90k USD (similar to me). Meanwhile the Korean girl has little transferable skills to my country and doesn't speak the best English.

Do I go with the girl who is an earner but a lot less beautiful, or do I go with the Korean girl who is much more sexy and exciting but is going to limit combined income? Also, I don't think she is trying to just bait me into giving her citizenship, I think we genuinely like each other.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1440, 253.88K)

Who is much more honest and loyal ? Who’s shows u the little things ? It’s not about appearance or money, it’s about showing care and affection. You’ll need that soon user

Korean girl all the way

Honestly, butterface but cares is pretty good, since depending on just how butterface she can still be cute as fuck.

Also, had to ask a half-filipina girl I was talking to for 4 days to stop spamming me and calm down after she blew up my phone while I was asleep. We haven't texted in a day and I don't know if it will work. Input?

real advice here, i spent a year in Japan

stay with the girl in your country. Everything seems perfect at first with the hot foreign girl but settling down with them is completely different. doesn't take much searching to find the horror stories of dudes rushing to asia and marrying girls there and end up miserable. you'll have communication, culture, and money issues. hit it then go back to ur own country.

Convince the rich girl to get plastic surgery. I wouldn't recommend having kids with her unless you want ugly kids too.

And in all likelihood, the Korean girl probably had plastic surgery to look that beautiful and would give you ugly kids too.

If u have the money just go on dates with them and see which one you feel more comfy with user. It’s about what u like user, don’t let appearances get the best of you. I also love my Asian women, I have one myself but some are very tricky so be careful

>I met an extremely beautiful girl in South Korea

Attached: 71B48008-5ADD-4EB0-A9D1-ECDD51D35C47.jpg (750x368, 190.69K)

I just don't want to end up saying "yes we're dating" then get stressed out when I get literally 20 texts because I didn't respond to her about what I was doing that exact moment.

She looks Indonesian, and not one of the cute Indonesian chicks.

Really depends where you're at and what you want. If you want something serious and long term, then 90k bitch all day.

if you just want to have a good fucking time, bang the hot Korean but keep your guard up and try not to catch feelings in case she is trying to bait you for citizenship etc

Both seem honest and loyal, but I will admit that I get along better with the girl from my country. Not sure if that is a language barrier thing

Yeah, the risk is definitely there, but seems like the worst that can happen here is she goes back home after 3 months, I lose all my opportunities and I'm back to square one.

I'm only 22. Maybe I'm too young to start worrying about the seriousness thing and should just invite this girl over.

If you are 22 they yes, 100%, go for the hottie. You won't really get all that many chances like this so don't blow the ones that come your way

>90k
>rich

Wat

Knock the hottie up then send her back to her country.

Two wongs don’t make a right

Korean girl is essentially a liability. The excitement disappears, and the reality of low combined income kicks in. Also are you able to support her daily needs since she might need you to be there wherever she goes? Key is to find a high income sexy korean girl working in the US and then break up with the butterface girl, if looks are what you care about the most.

I realize I'm kind of loser for making this post. This is the ideal situation but I'm not confident in my abilities to find one girl that ticks most of the boxes

One more thing, I actually cheated on the girl from my country with 5 different girls in South Korea over 5 months. That must mean I really don't love her right? That must be a sign?

Did any of them get knocked up?

It means you aren't looking for anything serious. You are 22. Depending on how long you've known this Korean girl (hopefully not for just a week or two), I'd bring the Korean girl back home for 3 months. But let her know if any issues arise that you will send her back home at any time. Will you be providing for her for the entire 3 months? I'm assuming she'd pay her fair share while staying with you. If not and you will be providing everything for her, then it's not really a good idea and you should keep the visit to two weeks top.

Similar situation happened to me before but eventually I dumped the foreign chick. Did you just come back from Korea?

I only came twice without a rubber in the Korean girl that this post is referring to, but she was on her period so I think not.

She would be paying for her round trip ticket ($1800) but said she'd be pretty poor after that. I'm pretty sure I would be providing for her if I go through with it. I've spent 3 straight weeks with her before I flew back.

How come? Was it related to the impracticalities of being citizens of different countries? I've been back for 2 months.