Straight guy who masturbates exclusively using his gf’s magic wand, AMA

Straight guy who masturbates exclusively using his gf’s magic wand, AMA

Attached: 166296099652671355.jpg (522x523, 21.84K)

You are your girlfriend's girlfriend.

Is "Magic Wand" just a ripoff of the Hitachi?

Try getting a prostate vibrator.

Attached: prostatevibrator.jpg (870x524, 34.35K)

No, it’s a real hitachi. I haven’t tried anything else but she claims the knockoffs are a lot shittier.
Not really interested in butt stuff unless it’s her ass getting penetrated.

i’d be grossed out as fuck if my boyfriend was some nu male using my hitachi. Not because it’s soibehavior but because it’s like sharing a toothbrush.

How do you use it? Do you put it up your ass or does it vibrate your winky?

under balls and shaft?

Even external vibes? She doesn’t seem to care, but I’ll probably get my own at some point. She first used it on me like a year ago and I’ve been using it regularly for like 10 months.
vibrates my dick, I put it against the head. it’s super deep vibrations so I press it against the head from the top with my dick pointing down

Which different ways do you use it to help you cum? My ex left hers at my place. I found out I can use the massage head's collar and place it on my cum canal and slowly shake it side to side over my canal. That makes my urethra vibrate until I cum. I made a video of how I do it.

That sounds interesting but kind of like you’re overcomplicating it. I just hold the vibrating head against my dick’s head, turn it on the low setting (this one has a low and high setting) and I seriously cum in like a minute. I last a good 15-20 minutes during sex, but this is intense as fuck.

I do that too but not as often because it doesn't give me a higher orgasm peak. The canal cum sensation is a lot higher. At least for me.

I'm a guy. Is it worth buying a Hitachi over say, a quality Onahole that you can rig to fuck hands free?

I had to shrink the quality to make it under 2mb but this is it.

Attached: 20170211_141430-VideoToMp43.webm (480x270, 1.91M)

Onahole feels a bit better than your hand but worse than sex. It’s also a pain to clean. Basically it’s nothing different from your hand or sex, and not good enough to justify the effort involved in cleanup.
Vibrators feel totally different and very intense. I would highly recommend it.

>cum canal
nigga wut?

penis length? grower or shower?

If you didn't understand OP then you're a virgin. Learn slang terms, dipshit

More of a grower. Not sure the length when it’s soft, because it can change based on energy levels or temperature, but it gets to be about 6.5in/17cm

>energy level
nice dick bro

if you want the best wand orgasm possible: wear a diaper and use the wand on the front of it.

he haed zose teez ohva cloyoyoyoyoyoyne

Did bush conspire 9/11 and the Hitachi sales growth together?

Don’t make vibrators look bad by bringing your diaperfag fetish into this thread.

That's crazy, weird bullshit.

Just pull your underpants up the crack of your ass and run the vibe on the front, feels like your whole junk/gooch/asshole assembly is getting a treat.

CAPCHA : ASSVBY

ITT: niggerfaggots that are missing out

What is this gay shit? I thought OP said he was straight.

diapers arent gay though? fuck are you on about you projecting faggot take your

OP here, stop your retarded bickering. Has anyone else tried using a vibe before?

i have, over my diapers. it's intense as fuck.
source:currently diapered for bed :3c

These are great, but there's a lot more you can do with them than just wanking. Have your GF suck you off while it's on the bottom part of your dick: Outstanding! Fuck your GF while she holds it on her clit: Multiple orgasms for her. Have her use it on her clit for a minute, and you can get in her ass easily. Then pump that ass, while she cums and cums: Essential tool for buttfucking.