Woke Ad

So I came across this ad
Why would they need donations to "fight"? Isn't this just openly making a gang mob? How do you even determine who is apparently being racist because you didn't get hired?
Why don't they just make a business with the donation money?
"Love has no labels"? WTF does love have to do with businesses?

Attached: 6626377805773419090.jpg (300x600, 195.84K)

We need to exterminate white people to reset society. It's the only way to correct the wrongs of the past.

It'd be easier to just get rid of blacks though.

Have fun going back to the stone age then mate. Unfortunatly there will be no air jordans.

yall niggas got enough shit to steal for a lifetime

To make/fund NGO's

Ok? That still doesn't make any sense.
So these groups are just going to try and force companies to hire them based on their skin color?

You need to take the Covid vaccine, nigger. You fuckers aren't following our plan of eugenics.

In a rudimentary way, yes. But other stuff like lobby, fund trial defence, public awareness campaigns, news articles, etc. Really it's not just about jobs in their eyes

Pretty sure we had these organizations before. Not sure how this would be any different or how this would actually do any good.
Just looks like they're trying to bully people into submission.

Blacks will literally do anything to get out of filling out applications.

They simply want more. They think that's going to help.

I just find it real fascinating that besides people who can barely speak English, literally all other minorities can find jobs....
....besides black people.

You should be a sociologist

Attached: rtpu9ipco3c21.jpg (1393x999, 95.38K)

Just the males. Their women can stay.

Attached: 20220821_150430.jpg (1536x2048, 441.48K)

No no, gotta leave that space opening for any blacks.

They need to start gangbanging us

Attached: bdsmlr-378926-V1kdbTYIkl.jpg (980x1306, 98.77K)

I can understand the anger and desire to fix things, but i don't see how donating bits of money to some nebulous organization is going to blanket stamp out racist shit like diversity quotas and and ending gifted/talented programs in primary education.

Attached: heh.png (500x280, 54.97K)

Attached: bdsmlr-801124-1N2AslDtxz-og.jpg (1000x776, 64.91K)

The only people who are keeping blacks down is their own kind.
You can't get ahead in a ghetto, because blacks keeps blacks down.
Crime so bad due to blacks that business do not want to be in those shit areas so then there's even less oppertunity.
It's not the rich blacks should be mad at, they should be mad they don't have the balls to get their moronic cousins in prison where they belong.

Attached: bdsmlr-215325-RmLVDX251c.gif (223x400, 1.92M)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-21-21-51-30-1.png (800x1247, 799.52K)