Older anons (40+), are you happy ?

older anons (40+), are you happy ?
or just waiting till death.

Attached: _roll2312312123e3.png (567x568, 692.56K)

Roll.

I am awaiting death.

Yes. Quite happy, actually. I'm constantly improving my fitness. I have my money right in the sense that I'm nearly to the point where my money will start making me money in a self-sustaining way. I have a great wife and a couple of excellent kids. I have a great girlfriend in her 20's who is down for whatever because she thinks she's going to replace my wife eventually. Everything is way better than I ever expected it would ever be.

Do you have the original image without the roll numbers? Also roll

Waiting for death.

Attached: 20220910_101334.jpg (294x372, 23.7K)

unironically goals, i'm 37 and salute you sir

Rollin for death

i'm not happy but not waiting for death either.
Had a bad divorce.
Now i am taking care of my parents, one with leukemia and one who had a stroke and while lucid, cant take care of himself alone either.
So basically the rest of my life is on hold which kind of makes me look like a red flag to any women my age so im not even bothering for the time being.

i have siblings but my parents are kind of awful people and burnt those bridges years ago. I'm doing this out of obligation, or at least thats how i feel. Maybe im a sucker.

40s are probably the best of any decade of life so far for me

Yeah you're full of shit. You larping fucks always add in one too many details to prove you're just a lying moron.

Waiting until death. And I have a younger hot Asian gf.

Yeah, I'm happy. I do what I want when I want; and I have a hot younger gf.

Lie enough just to make it believable. I'm suprised he didn't mention a yacht.

You are a sucker. Sell all their belongings and put them in a home.

54 here ...
married an late 30'something when I was 28 ...
best sex of my life, damn ... anywhere/everywhere and more times per day than a mere mortal deserves ...
had kid a few years later ... still mucho sex ...
she's retired now, not so much sex, but have good $$ and fuck 25-45 yr olds on the side to make up the difference (only one at a time, a few months each until board) ... the approach to landing the age groups is different, of course (40, divorced, young kid(s) are the easiest ... 25 gets harder now that it's obvious I look like their dad but chicks with daddy issues still win the day). I don't sugar but I do buy diners, presents, extras ... you know, I'm a good boyfriend ... so it's probably about the same, but the sex with that little emotional link is better than the sex you get in a sex-for-cash deal.

So yeah ... Life's good. I'll keep this going for as long as I can ... and after that there's the little blue pill and some retirement village someplace. Nice tits on an eager woman is God's little gift to us all. Grab the brass ring anytime you can fellow anons. You only get one ride so make it a good one. Be happy.

Nice! I was hoping for righty.
Love the little soft belly ... and the wide-open mouth ... mmmm ....

Yeah, I’m ok. Not as healthy as I’d like to be but ok.

>are you happy ?
48yo oldfag here. Married almost 20 years, 2 kids. Never been fitter, wife started working out about 6 years ago and she's never been fitter. Marriage is great, although I hear ourselves sounding like an "old married couple" more and more, which comes with the territory I guess. Kids are a few years away from leaving the house, and we're already planning what we're going to do after that.

>or just waiting till death.
One thing I've recently noticed is that our friends who don't have kids are more likely to be in this category. Childless couples are presumably free to do whatever they want, but in most cases it just seems like they live about the same as we do. Or even less (since family stuff adds so much).

Happy that I have kids, mad my wife is a depressed sack. Scared I'll never get 25yo pussy even if I get a divorce.

>wife started working out about 6 years ago and she's never been fitter
it also doesn't hurt that I've paid for several rounds of plastic surgery (new tits, lipo, etc.). Not cheap but not as expensive as a divorce if I was got caught fucking around (which I've tried, but I didn't enjoy the stress).

Also get to indulge my Pygmalion complex and sculpt her into exactly the body I want. And I genuinely like my wife so that's a bonus.

I wish I were still in the shape I was in at 20, but I'm also too lazy to get back to it.

I have enough money that I'm living comfy with my own house and enough spending cash that I'm not at all worried about money

Happily single, but with a couple long lasting FWB relationships with like minded people. I've never wanted children, and I either fear commitment or love the freedom of not being tied down, so life's good there too.

Before settling down I lived my like strictly to collect as many interesting stories and memories as I could, and was pretty successful at it. So much so that I don't really know what to do next.

Speaking of what to do next, I'm thinking about having a midlife crisis. But I don't I'm not sure whether you're allowed to plan for a midlife crisis.

I never did go sky diving. I'm trying to fit it in this fall before it gets too cold.

I've also been watching a ton of people paragliding on youtube. That's the kind of thing young me would have loved to do, and current me can afford. If I'm still interested in it in like, feb/march it'll probably be the thing I pick up next year. And that seems like it could qualify as a good midlife crisis.

Life's what you make of it. Take care of your body even though it doesn't feel like you need to. Stretch. Fucking stretch often and always.

Rollin

would i be here if i wasnt a burnt out wreck unfit for society? Probally not, now shut up and show more tits so i can wank