How do you feel about death ?

how do you feel about death ?

Attached: _roll231212.jpg (945x682, 210.52K)

Attached: 1529888563630.png (499x622, 315.85K)

You are a faggot.

I quite like being alive, i worry about what's on the other side, whether something or nothing the uncertainty will likely never leave me.

It haunts me

Attached: 1660294364334546.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

He's a pretty cool guy.
Doesn't take shit from anyone.

Pretty bad that I'm going to die someday.

I am dead man walking

It's the ultimate equalizer.

Attached: 20220728_140533.jpg (720x521, 28.06K)

>feel about death ?
Dunno. Never tried it.

I don't care

Been thinking about it a lot in the last couple weeks... it's quite frightening. I'm almost spooked to see this posted here because I was just thinking about it when I opened Any Forums.

Sometimes if I get too much in my head about how I will eventually die I will start to feel a tingle down my spine and to my fingertips/toes. I get a dissociative feeling too, the longer I think about how I am occupying a physical body that is vulnerable to harm and slowly dying over time.

I had a friend that looked at death in a pretty comforting way, like "look at death like how you came into the world. Do you remember what it was like before you were alive? No. Death will likely be the same, just nothing again."

I do look at procreating & raising healthy kids as a way to live on, it really is the purpose of life imo. Just look at the world around you of all the creatures and plants, constantly living and dying, but procreating to give life to future generations. It is a sort of immortality, the best we can do so far.

My grandma recently messaged me about death and she had this to say:

"It’s good to think about death
1 Nobody knows when they will die. Someday in the womb. Someday crawling. Some die as young people. Some die in their 90s.

2 nobody knows how they will die. Disease? Accident? Gorging on great food? Could be anything.

The curious thing about death it is the only certainty that we have in our life…..
And yet, people don’t think about it and some people are even afraid to think about it. Really curious when you think about it ha ha ha

But everybody who has lived before in history is now dead. Not a single exception

And everybody who is alive today will die.

Except for me. I have a secret pills."

She's the best, idk how I am gonna handle her passing.

Attached: dark-tower-2.jpg (1600x956, 336.82K)

I was pretty terrified by death when I was young, mainly because I wouldn't be there to see what's going on after me. The more I age, especially after all the covid shit, the less I'm willing to see that. I think I'm ready to die now.

Kek

Lots of people walk around dead already

Think of how much tech we have now compared to the past, and things are still shitty, prob same in the future.

On good days, I forget about it

Was dead for billions of years
Alive for about 75

The being alive is the abnormal part

I welcome it. I hate being alive

looking forward to the rest

>7-9 get

Attached: Rolling-Dice.jpg (772x603, 49.75K)

They’re a good band

Attached: DAFEEBEE-81B9-43D8-B6C9-C8CA22C83CDF.jpg (600x600, 138.15K)

Almost all suffering is created within your own mind, overthinking will never change much of the inevitable. all we can do is take it on the chin. It is best to try to live in the now appreciate what life has to offer and do not lament its eventual end.

The other side is interesting, probably nothing, but the magic of life brought you from nothing once before, there's nothing stopping it from doing it again.

newsflash: everyone dies.

What you "feel" is irrelevant. It is inevitable, make peace with your end.

If you give a fuck about how you will be remembered, then manage your facade to make it positive. You will be dead and unaware of what the future remembers you as, so it matter not.
Live in a way you are comfortable living. Details don't matter because no one else knows them but you.

I cannot fucking wait for it's sweet release.

Attached: WD..png (365x365, 85.51K)

I'm ready for it.

Dying is easy

It's the living part that's hard