Ask a guy with a vagina anything

born with a vagina bc of a genetic disorder, not trans

Attached: FcOGhmzakAEP1jY.jpg (546x800, 87.26K)

will you post more hentai?

Proof?

Obviously post pic

do you also have a cock?

also post proof or kill yourself

Can we see?

do you look femme so we can all lose our virginity?

So intersex?

Timestamp+y chromosome proof+pussy pic+tits or gtfo

is it a fully functioning vagina or something deformed? wouldn't that make you a woman? Do you feel pleasure from touching it?

Attached: 1661702253860058.jpg (1080x1350, 491.55K)

How do you feel about trannies using outliers like yourself to push their agenda?

Yeah i might.

not sure where to post proof other than here, i don't want it archived.

no cock, just a cunt.

depends

yeah, im pretty fem, bc i can't process testerone.

yeah, im intersex (CAIS)

It's mostly fully functioning.
I'm infertile, don't have a womb or anything like that, its also a bit shallower on the inside than a normal vagina would be. But other than that no one would probably even notice unless i told them. Yeah i can feel it and i get pleasure etc.

Normally yeah. 90% of my type of intersex is raised as female, but my parents didn't for religious reasons which really didn't make that much sense, but here we are. so i was raised male my entire life.

let me love you.

post pics of the body please

I don't really care or think about what trans people do

how-ever i do hate being considered part of "Them" when i have no desire to ever transition to anything and never have or will.

+ dumb people always assume intersex is something trans related. so it does become annoying to explain it everytime.

i could never do that sorry

Obvious bullshit is obvious.

If you just posted a pic of your crotch, no one would be able to attach that to you.

nah, ive posted about it before, and i've moderately e-famous so people would see my cunt.

>can't produce test
>only slit, no balls
you're literally a fucking woman

y w n b a w
w
n
b
a
w

nah, its more complicated than that.
I had balls but they were internal, had to get them removed surgically.
my chromosomes are also XY.

obviously

So what do you want user? attention i bet

>90% of my type of intersex is raised as female, but my parents didn't for religious reasons which really didn't make that much sense, but here we are. so i was raised male my entire life.

Holy shit, well since you are posting on Any Forums I guess I can be blunt... that sounds like it sucks... I mean, if I had to choose to be sort-of-a-woman with half a vagina or a guy with no dick and balls I'd choose to be the woman 100%

Have you thought in transitioning? I mean times are changing and you are kinda half way there already, transitioning would make sense for you I guess

Attached: DtNFg9JYp8BEz_w7jTC6Tizi8OeM-UWhn5rQ68yOVfk.jpg (2382x3305, 608.09K)