How do I make my shits as smelly as possible?

Yes, I'm making this thread again. Blow me.

I live with my mom and sister who are severe pot addicts. I've asked them nicely to at least start smoking outside so as to not stink up the upstairs and yet they continue. Our living space smells like a fucking gay skunk orgy. It's time to fight fire with fire.
I plan to start taking shits, but not just any shits. Dirty shits. Repulsive shits. Noxious, vile, utterly vomit inducing shits.
What can I eat/drink to make my shits as smelly as possible? Obviously things like beans and eggs and cheese are on the list, but is there any secret ingredients I could use? Maybe vinegar? Greasy fast food?
The consistency of the poop isn't important to me, it's all about the smell. I just want the shits to be as smelly as possible, and shitting more often would also help.
Whatever you got, I'm all ears.

Attached: batthink.gif (500x345, 401.41K)

If you really want to fuck with them you need a dry shit.
Turn the water off to the toilet. Flush twice so the top cistern is dry.

Eat greasy gas station food.
Or give yourself minor food poisoning.

just take all your shits into diapers and hide them around the house

Put toilet paper on top of the water

That sounds like it'd be obvious sabotage. I want to be able to have plausible deniability.
As far as minor food poisoning goes, how do I do that? I haven't had it for years but one of my coworkers got it recently and he looked like he wanted to die for the next day or two after.
Again, plausible deniability. Nothing should be TOO out of the ordinary
This could help

German sausage, turnip greens, and chitlins.

noted

>gay skunk orgy
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 58965767-DDBB-44CA-8A31-36FE59B74D1E.jpg (790x560, 104.53K)

Actually, that might smell BETTER than the upstairs at my house

Again, seal your room up user.
Idk other than that, but cutting off the problem so you don't smell it will work.

Yeah, and it's probably smart to do this anyway since my room is near the upstairs bathroom.
But I am willing to put up with the smell of my own shit, because no matter how bad it gets it still smells better than the constant burning pot smell.

Attached: disgust.png (730x490, 84.93K)

why not make a concotion that smells but not invovle your body, like rotting shrimps and eggs etc? you could put it in their rooms in secret places

Again, too obvious.
Something like this or Liquid Fart Spray is a backup idea.

Lucky charms and thin mints

Protein heavy shit smells so bad.

high protein diet and processed food

noted
Been hearing this a lot. Guess I should pile on the meats?

whey protein, eggs A LOT OF EGGS and meats, add some milk in there for good measure and fruits so you don't get constipated

noted

Burn incense in your room or get a really good candle. Burn it at your door so the smell doesn't waft in. Basically barricade yourself in your room so you don't smell their smoke, maybe roll up a t-shirt underneath the door. Either that or just start burning shit in your kitchen. Purposefully roll up paper towel, in a small metal pot, and burn it up. It'll obliterate most of their pot smell.

Yeah, but the point is it's stop the smell of the pot too flat out.
Also insulate your ceiling too. That way there's less heat loss during Winter or heat gain during Summer.

Seafood. garlic, fermented food such as kimchi, near spoiled milk, cabbage...
Idk user.
I think you're only going to cause more trouble, and that sealing yourself off from the smells is best, but there ya go.

Something semi related, but stuff that'll give me loud gas will also help. Not only with the smells, but also, another thing about living with pot addicts is the constant. fucking. coughing. That shit annoys me to the fucking core, hearing otherwise healthy people cough like fucking bronchitis victims. It'll be nice to have an annoying noise of my own.

Attached: pepefury.png (578x559, 122.65K)

Will take your suggestions into account, thanks Any Forumsro

Attached: 1446028972902.gif (185x360, 424.75K)

The food you're looking for is this one, OP. I just dont know if you can find this in USA. This is the Açaí, a native Brazilian fruit. This shit will even turn your poop Green. And will smell like a decomposing homeless in your toilet. Mix with some nuts and your ass will become a biological weapon

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 21.32K)

Fucking noted. Will look into it.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 1649615383279.jpg (828x823, 102.55K)

dirty asparagus piss
cloves of garlic
baked beans and custard
pork and cheese
pizza pockets and onion

Attached: 1654739495335s.jpg (125x99, 1.69K)