How do I find a girl willing to fuck me in exchange for drugs?

How do I find a girl willing to fuck me in exchange for drugs?

Attached: de133b8e2b2c2b28ffc7555223276bfd.4.jpg (352x198, 9.24K)

Go outside for 0.0005 seconds.

Not helpful

Based on your question it sounds like it'd be best if you just work on yourself for now.

Not interested. Just trying to fuck some greasy whores.

They are called prostitutes, you retard.
go to your nearest red light district, and find yourself one.
I truly hope you get stabbed, tho

Not looking for actual prostitutes dumbass, just girls with nothing going on in their lives who love drugs enough that they'll fuck me to get high. I know they exist because every drug dealer I've ever met has had them hanging off them.

>Im looking for a girl who exchanges sex for payment
>Im not looking for prostitutes
Is it painful to be that stupid?
No wonder you cant get pussy by your own means

If you need to be circumspect, advertise that you are looking for a girl who likes/wants to "party".
Otherwise you can literally just ask if there any girls who would like to come over to do drugs and fuck.

rockstar lines make you feel like shit. You either chase or brace for the comedown. U gotta nip at it, like moonshine

How autistic are you that you take every statement completely literally? I'm obviously not asking about a formal exchange like "excuse ma'am, would you like to have sex in exchange for some coke this evening?" Just looking for a druggie slut who will fuck me knowing that I will probably be more likely to share drugs with her if she does. By your logic, every woman who dates rich guys are prostitutes because they're engaging in a relationship in hopes of using his money (i.e. exchanging money for sex). I mean yeah they ARE prostitutes but not in the literal "here is some cash, now you suck my dick" way.

Bars, concerts, clubs. I know because I can provide. But you have to be extremely casual about it. You have to let then beg. If you offer right away you'll look desperate.

Right...they're prostitutes in the "give me some coke and I'll suck your dick" kind of way

How do you be casual about it?

music festivals.

even if you go to some shit EDM gig, bring a pill bottle, or a dime bag of powder, and start using in front of girls you think are into it.

Nightclub is the defacto answer too.

you being the guy buying all the drinks, girls start swarming you, reach for your pill bottle or baggie... and she'll be yours.

If you're a real dirty dog, hang around welfare offices or AA meetings.... find a girl running low, and entice her.

The anons here are telling you to literally telling you how and you unironically tell other anons they are autistic.
Thats irony considering you are too autistic to realize the answer was given to you three different times.
You deserve to stay bitchless.
Kill yourself.

>Is it painful to be that stupid?

OP is asking asking a fair question, don't be a faggot.

There are girls who fuck for money, for clout, for drugs, or anything else that makes their life 'easier'.

Upscale, waspy girls usually don't have the 'connection' to get their own supply. They'll slum it in the ghettos just to get their taste too.

"go outside" and "hire a prostitute" are not helpful answers, fucker. There have been some helpful responses since then but the retard I was responding to is, in fact, autistic.

You're too much fucking spaghetti to perform the spoonfed advice you did get so good luck you socially awkward sperg

Dont tell him that!
I wanna see in the news in a couple days how a retarded kid is going to jail, for offering drugs to an undercover cop, in exchange for sex, because Any Forums told him to

Real answer: get a part time fast food job on the side. Every fast food place I've worked at has had relationships form based purely around drugs.

>be doing drugs
>see girl hungrily side-eyeing
>offer girl a hit/bump/line/whatever
Most know the terms of the deal, but it's polite to wait for the drugs to hit before you start in.