Reminder that if you play video games you ARE the problem

reminder that if you play video games you ARE the problem

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (753x665, 163.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh look, the jews want to take away your video games

Yes yes we know, everything wrong with women is the fault of men.

>Who needs sex when I can play Super Mario #9823?
>Waaaa why won't women date me? Must be because of da j00z

>im a whore who's addicted to social media, too self-absorbed to actually care about anything myself, DEMAND to be treated like a QWEEN! why doesn't anyone want to marry me?!?!

You stupid fuck, it's men who are checking out, and we have valid reasons for doing so.

No we're not, there's nothing stopping you from fucking some 28 year old when you're 19, by the time we're their age we'll find some pretty 20 year old to wife up.

Attached: 1662766017624002m.jpg (576x1024, 62.29K)

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

the author of this article is a self proclaimed "cool aunt".
the irony is palpable.

Attached: 1662942569493114.jpg (3295x2913, 471.25K)

Nah, the problem isn't my video games. The problem is there are, quite literally, zero women who are worth committing to. Find me a feminine, not bitchy, agreeable, submissive lady who doesn't weigh 300 lbs, and maybe, just maybe, I would have kids.

[_] roastie
[_] single mom
[x] obedient asian
[_] white slut with black boyfriend(s)
[_] fat bitch

>There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”

>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.

>And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.

Men, who by the way haven't really changed much over time at all compared to the feminist women's movement, still to blame dammit!

What problem?

>same thread, different board
>I smell a desperate woman
If I wasn't playing video games occasionally I'd just be reading more or sleeping, or thinking.
Nothing would change except for my level of entertainment and satisfaction with life.

Why don't you have an obedient Asian wife?

She will let you play your video games.

Attached: CHINESE.jpg (600x900, 112.41K)

>why not race traitor???
also
>let you
cucked faggot. no one "allows" me to do anything but me myself. fuck off.

The problem is that women are whores, incapable of taking care of a home and aren't worth committing to. Men have also been driven out of the workforce and education, stunting our ability to be the bread winners. Relationships in which women make more than the man are doomed to fail, due to the power struggle.

Attached: 1660547328855433.jpg (687x1280, 86.8K)

I am a jewish man and I like games.

my wife makes video games, i give my wife attention by throatfucking her and buying her computer shit. i play gta in my free time and make over 80k a year in a trade.
>the problem is entitled hoes that think hotchick world lasts longer than your 21st birthday
>for 99% of women it doesnt
>youre as uninteresting as your facebook feed
no skills or talents, just old pictures of you fucking up your only shot at happiness
AT LEAST THERES NIGGERS TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION LOL

I got a vasectomy at 26, froze my sperm and now I'm living the dream boys

what even is that headline? the reason is literally feminism. it told women for years they can have a career and make money and don't need men, and then after they go to school and work for years they finally decide they want kids, and then no men want them because they're over 30 now
so now they're trying to blame men for what feminism created? lmao

you can have an obedient asian girlfriend
The second you put a ring on it she'll either unleash her inner dragon, sneakily move her whole family from overseas or just straight up just poison you once you've retired/thinks you'll leave her.

no she fucking wont, i have a friend with a chink wife and she was super sub and nice until the ring, then became a controlling nightmare and hes
>literally
not allowed to play video games anymore. youre a lying chink

Attached: 1662316575218192.jpg (1024x1008, 122.51K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

yo bro im this retard below
and this hivemind absolutely proves it true

see told u im retarded im also

thats just feminist cope. my xbox addicted friend has like 5 kids and i know many more like him

international banking is not a game

NOOOO!!!!

only i should control your access to pussy!

you are not allowed to have alternatives!

asians bad! asians bad! asians bad!

Attached: KEK.jpg (730x897, 123.39K)

no one should be forced to marry just because its what their fucking parents did blindly because patriotism or some shit