1,000,000 dislikes

>1,000,000 dislikes
>200,000 likes

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1200x675, 88.07K)

How can you tell when they eliminated dislike view, nigger?

There are plugins retard

Not op, there is a thing called bring the dislike button back, search on Google you fucking nigger

Return dislikes extension, NiNiNigaaaa

The Little Niggermaid.

But can she swim?

question now becomes...

with so many woke shit failing miserably, and them spending hundreds of millions of dollars just to lose most of it, why do they keep doing it user?

Attached: 129837.jpg (233x216, 7.26K)

fuck disney

Proof?

Because it’s not about the money, d’uh there’s a bigger agenda at play.

but if everyone is seeing it and are all equally not liking it, could the agenda be...

dare i say...

intentional to make us hate it and all move further right?

Attached: nigga-gta.gif (498x277, 1.4M)

Here nigger. Just took this screenshot on my phone just for you. Was watching this video when you bothered me

Attached: 1662952013261.png (1080x407, 41.54K)

Here's how it is, folks. Some of you aren't going to like what I have to say, but all I offer is the truth.

Having been expelled from 109 civilizations a whopping total of 359 times for betraying the citizens' trust of them, the Jew exists only to subvert and destroy. He believes he is somehow a "victim" of Christianity, somehow a "victim" of those in the Middle East seemingly denying him his allowance to trade. He believes that his vendetta against all non-Jews is justified, and that every non-Jew, otherwise known as a Gentile or "goyim" (cattle) can be exploited, in the name of securing the planet for one species - and I say that term literally - the Jew.

The Jew knows no scruples. He knows nothing of empathy and compassion, traits that the human mind has evolved to make us the dominant species on the planet. He does not work with his hands. It is "beneath" him. The Jew does not create, and knows nothing of self-sacrifice for the nourishment of others. He is literally a parasite, clinging to the back of hard-working humans as he has done so for thousands of years.

And if you tell him all of this, if you inform him of the truth that he has known for a VERY long time, he will cringe in reply and play the victim - even as he schemes to have you destroyed for saying so. But you won't be destroyed by his hand. Oh, no. You will be destroyed by the hands of those he easily manipulates. Because he isn't man enough to work with his own hands.

Attached: Trust Me, Goy.png (320x400, 206.22K)

Here's your screenshot.

Attached: lilmermaid - Copy.png (979x137, 18.88K)

That screenshot CLEARLY says 2 years ago. Try again.

>phone
AND THREAD RUINED. Good job retard

You're dense

Fuck off. I'm not gonna crawl on my knees to a PC just to appease some old man on some old as shit website no one actually gives a shit about, in a board specifically for shit people don't care about. Double no shits given

surprised they havent disabled comments yet.

Gotta say it’s so racist hate speech and demand laws to further destroy free speech.

Exploiting feminists and liberals is just too easy these days.

Easy money!

$ $ $ $ $ $

Attached: image.jpg (600x628, 81.45K)

kek

Yup. Whiney bitch babies being whiney bitch babies.

nothing brings me more pleasure than watching snowflake trumptards get triggered by literally any living being that isn't white. The fuckin REE'ing can be heard from neighboring galaxies. Other intelligent species think it's a natural cosmic phenomena.

No one is triggered because someone isn’t white, they’re triggered by blatant political propaganda being shoved into their faces, and rightly so.

Attached: 9D927C03-3D40-406D-81AD-9254E0E5337E.jpg (962x1064, 56.84K)