Is it possible to find a normal transgender girlfriend or all of them mentally insane? Go ahead and call me a faggot...

Is it possible to find a normal transgender girlfriend or all of them mentally insane? Go ahead and call me a faggot. I've accepted that for some time now. This world really fucked up my perception of everything I thought I knew. Society has always treated me like an abnormal person which is why I've never had any luck with actual women and could probably resonate with transgirls more... but this is not what I ever wanted. I always just wanted to be a normal person, and it seems like that's impossible no matter what I do or who I talk to.

Attached: pepe-apu.gif (498x498, 1.16M)

>no mental illness
>tranny
Pick one

die

Attached: 7 eye cat.jpg (640x480, 35.78K)

Only you won't let you be yourself user.

Attached: sussydog.jpg (1170x1273, 113.16K)

yeah, personally im a mentally unstable whore but i know other troons that are just girls wanting to be girls
they exist and could be yours user

/thread honestly what a stupid question

In my experience the more mellow ones are also the uglier ones.
The passable ones are pretty narcistic and crazy. Usually those kind ain't gonna settle for average joe on Any Forums. They put in a lot of work to be hot af and they want something to show for it.

They're all mentally ill. Let's rephrase your question using truthful language instead of fiction shall we.

>Is it possible to a normal person who's a man but believes without evidence that they are a girl and wears women's clothing.

The answer is obvious

bruh stop being so fucking fixated on labels and just find someone you wanna cum on who wants you to cum on them

I just checked the DSM and "gender dysphoria" is the criteria mentioned.
But it never says anything about trans genderism being a disorder.
Way to go doctor faggot.

Also why doesn't OP make this thread in lgbt? this must be bait

you're not supposed to cum on people. You're supposed to cum deep inside them.

If you can’t make us of common sense then there’s no reasoning with you. Enjoy your totally sane and normal cross-dressing gay faggot man-girlfriend, user.

It's certainly possible, i met one 9 years ago, pretty cool dude, hot, great sense of humor and generaly normal acting.

I've met cis-males acting more faggy than he was.

I got science bitch.
I don't need your mid-wit common sense.

fpbp, being a tranny is literally a mental illness so it's pretty much an impossible task. not to mention just how common other mental illnesses are among them.

If you had science you’d know that it’s physically impossible for a man to become a woman.

/thread

as long as you go along with their delusions and dont run into anyone who doesnt you should be good. its not hard to find them online

>being a tranny is literally a mental illness

Perhaps, some people are capable of having mental illnesses without behaving retarded.

The same goes for people without mental illnesses who does behave like retards.

what a long way to say "no"

A transwoman is a man who's pretending to be a woman. By definition, they are all insane. Date a femboy if you're that desperate.

depends where you live

>Thinks sex and gender are the same thing.
Nope. A person with XX chromosomes can experience brain chemistry like a man. Hence gender dysphoria.
We have evidence of this through behavior and peer reviewed observation.
You're wrong.

technically cumming in them is still cumming on them, just a part that can't be seen normally.

so let me cum on your throat or prostate

Ok enjoy your gay man who is totally a real woman on the inside and is totally sane too.

plastic surgery is a mental illness by this definition, you're just some faggot who gets buttmad someone else wants to dress different and fuck the same gender. you're distracting yourself from a shitty life by borderline stalking someone you'd never want to be around in the first place

Bet you would fuck one too. If you weren't such a beta bitch and were more self honest with yourself.
But no. You have to go around judging others for their life choices.
Get cucked biblefag.

Die in hell faggot