For the people who lost alot of weight how did you do it and how long did it take?

For the people who lost alot of weight how did you do it and how long did it take?

Attached: F03EFDDC-7086-4555-A4FE-C814CF9B5111.jpg (600x449, 89.48K)

To gain it back about half as long

3 months, 30lb.

I didn’t eat at work and that’s basically it. Part time around 35 hours a week.

Adderall, diet, exercise, more Adderall.
Can't feel hungry on amp OP.

CICO + exercise is the best way to lose weight, aim for 1 lb a week. I use Lose it! on the app store to track calories. Not fat but have an eating disorder

95 lbs, 4 years. All I did was start fasting. First three years I did 16/8, lost 50 lbs, moved to 20/4 a year ago and lost another 45. No exercise, no diet.

go to Any Forums

but real answer is slowly changing your lifestyle and making sustainable improvements. You'll feel better and keep your progress. Those who regain or slip back often diet or do extreme unsustainable things

I lost most of it doing cardio. Found a love for walking/hiking/running and haven't stopped since. Our body's respond well to any activity, so find something you like doing and focus on long term habits. Start small and ignore easy fixes etc.

So you don’t eat for 20 hours or you don’t eat for 4 hours?

I drink black coffee in the morning and then eat around 6 pm. I snack until 9:30-10.

Water only and avoid sketch carbs

I just went vegan and in 4 months lost 28

Sketch carbs?

keto diet fixes all. fixed my skin rash, got my roommate into it and he lost 40 pounds. he gained it right back after he started eating bread and sugar again though. stick to keto and restrict to two meals a day.

Not OP
But usually anything that converts to sugar or contains high amounts of it.
So any kind of bread, coffee, yogurt, beer, sweets, or really any kind of processed food.

Sketchy carbs means Processed sugar (not from actual fruit), white bread or rice, Sugar-dense foods like honey, sugar... basically anything that would make the girl of your dreams literally can't even.

Eliminate them if you know you should (candy, soda, packaged snacks) or replace them entirely.

Lost about 45 lbs in 3 months. All I did was switch to one big meal a day (ate at night) and exercised moderately on a daily basis.

y do u ask

Might need to do this

liposuction and cocaine addiction
took me 24 hours

starved myself and only ate like a handful of greens every other day. smoke pot like a chimney. lost 50 lbs in a few weeks. wouldnt recommend it

I’ve been working out a lot recently and just wanted to see how people loose there weight

Weight loss starts with proper spelling.

Gonna try this tomorrow