Anyone else got long covid? Shit sucks donkey dick

Anyone else got long covid? Shit sucks donkey dick

Attached: CE1FECEF-9D87-4799-B52A-E041FA64FD51.jpg (1536x2048, 212.01K)

I never got any covid.

No. I wasn't vaccinated. Shit lasted 2 days ans was mistaken for a hangover.

Should've gotten your 9th booster.

vaccinated?

My sense of taste and smell isn't right after 6 months

Noice. Your immune system sounds super lit bruv

Negative. I've got seasonal allergies up the ass and even have my own noncontagious illness that doctors have yet to identify. I just didn't get vaccinated so I feel like the one-eyed man in the land of the blind.

I've had it over a year and change. It's super rough. Drove me to a deep depression with skyrocketing anxiety. I was sleeping for 12 hours a day and even when I was awake I couldn't focus on anything.
Nothing I liked before interested me. You can muddle through for a few months but after about a year I didn't want to exist anymore.

Everyone I know who was unvaxxed had the same downtime. Everyone who was vaxxed is still fucked up from over a year ago and still getting sick.

vaccinated?

Can confirm, I was out for about 2 days with a minor cold.

We have this ting at work where when you got vaccinated you got this blue sticker on your nameplate. All the blue dots still get covid every couple months and they're stuck in bed for 6-10 days. Everyone with no blue dot is still there every day. These blue dots are about to be fired because work is piling up and they're unreliable.

Are you positive that's a symptom of long covid, or could it be a psychological effect of lockdowns/panic/hopelessness etc? I say that because I've gone through bouts of something similar to what you're describing, and in my case I can't attribute it to covid.

Hah I've noticed the same trend at work as well. Multiple vaccinated co-workers of mine have gotten sick *several* times, yet I hadn't missed a single day of work throughout the entire pandemic.

No because I don't have weak genes

Long hauler reporting in, had OG Covid in January '21 still suffering from the effects.

>blue dots
lol

Had 2, yeah. Not anymore

Heart rate stuff? Blood pressure? What’s going on? Fucking January 2021? Had mine since February this year, and hearing that makes me want to die even more now

Never got covid and even if I did, I’m not weak puss. Walk it off and get back to work.

Lost.

Randomly lost my senses of taste and smell. 2 months later, haven't come back. COVID sucks dick.

I've been constantly exposed around people who have been sick, fucking coughing so close to my face I could feel their breath and I have still never gotten sick