What's the most you've ever drank in one night?

Attached: 1644717303749.jpg (708x622, 64.01K)

2 full bottles of soju, a 6 pack of coors, 1/4th of jack daniels, and 3 fucking stupid shots of gin in korea.

8L milk

2 litres of 40% vodka. Took about 2 weeks to wean myself back down to 250ml a day.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: 1640232548199.gif (220x167, 267.57K)

You would literally be dead unless you're either 1000 pounds or 8 feet tall

24 pack Budweiser and handle of Kraken

I have a problem

It was all in 10 hours, maybe with water. Was definitely still drunk the next day.

You are massively understimating how much alcoholics can drink. Your body can adapt to the alcohol intake to the point that you will literally die if you DON'T drink enough.

12 pack and 2 shots of whiskey
>t. literal midget

if you remember then you didnt drink enough

sometimes those who where with you will tell you

>drinking
>with others
ngmi

Probably just a 10 pack, but by that point my tolerance had increased.
The drunkest I ever got was probably when I was 16. It was New Year's Eve, I was fucking around with whatever I could find in my parents' house, basically drank some chocolate liquer and white wine. Went to sleep, woke up a few hours later and vomited all over myself and the bed

Chugged 8/10th's of a bottle of jack someone gave me and I don't know what else I drank before that. At least 6 cans of 6% beer, I think. We were going to so many parties that night.

Attached: depositphotos_93445822-stock-photo-whiskey-jack-daniels.jpg (648x1023, 67.42K)

3 litres of box wine.

did you die?

when the lights are on

wtf. those are some andre the giant numbers

No. I was completely fine. I was so impressed with myself. No one thought I could drink that including me. I didn't used to be able to tolerate much alcohol at all but had been drinking more often up to that moment.
Think i drank quite a bit of water too. Pretty sure I stayed up until I processed most of the alcohol. That was a good night.

Or a marine