I need advice

I need to stop drinking, I've been drinking for the last 5 years and my life revolves around alcohol

Attached: 1662865691366604.webm (640x480, 318.1K)

Do you find that when you say your just going to have one or two drinks, you basically can't stop and go all day once you start? Are you losing things and relationships because you chose drinking over following thru on things you are supposed to be doing. Need a little more background user.

Exactly this

What is roughly your daily drinking intake? Asking for detox purposes not bragging rights. Why do you want to stop drinking? Is it making life pretty much unmanageable. How old are you and where ya from?

You may need Andy Sixx and his fucking shit

Attached: 4-2-andy-sixx-png-clipart.png (434x512, 349.35K)

The secret to quitting alcohol is you have to want sobriety enough to stop drinking forever.
So in other words. when you've suffered enough from alcohol, you will stop. then you finally realize it's not worth it, and you cannot get away with drinking ever in the future. so to get to your last drink, you have to keep drinking. do not deny yourself alcohol until you get there.

Attached: 8bnLxrA.jpeg.png (600x600, 587.99K)

I'm 26, i drink about 7 beers per day and on the weekends i drink much more, i want to stop this addiction because it's fucking my mind and wrecks my body, i'm very depressed, i lost relationships and money because of alcohol

Attached: 1660432114972246.webm (960x720, 1.71M)

You're overcomplicating this user. If you want to stop drinking then stop drinking, if you don't then don't. This isn't some complex idea or anything special or with some deep meaning. If you think you're addicted to alcohol and that ypur addiction is negatively impacting your life and you want to stop then just stop.

You're physically addicted to alcohol. if you're ever suicidal or want to stop drinking, never forget you can go to any Hospital and tell them you're suicidal and or an alcoholic that needs a detox. they take welfare insurance, and you can apply online. they'll give you Adavan and bunch of good food.

Attached: VodkaDiet.png (370x333, 218.27K)

>if you want to stop an mental illness, just stop
Written by someone who's never experienced addiction.

OP take a step and find your local AA. You don't have to go through recovery alone.

Get help, all the help you can get. If you are too proud to do this, or too afraid, just ask yourself whether your pride or dignity or whatever is worth your life. That's what is at stake, addictions do not magically go away and your withdrawals will be too dangerous to go through alone. There is only one path out, and everything to gain

Just dont buy it, simple as

This is me. I cant even have a sip or Ill drink for 3 days straight.

Step 1: Don't put alcohol in your mouth.
Step 2: Don't swallow the alcohol that is not in your mouth.

Be outside for ~14 hours per day until you go back home to sleep.

My cousin recently died of alcoholism at 43, living at his mom's house. Drank himself to death, and it sounds like his brother (my other cousin) found him dead maybe a day after. I didn't care about him, cause he was kind of a piece of shit human (sick mind from a kid - racist, possibly a future pedo judging by the shit he looked at online).

I have no info to give you, but maybe welcome to your future if you don't find a way to quite.

Start having a beer in your morning shower.

try weak opiates. I am high on tramadol and tilidine and haven't had a drink since december

It's August user.

>refuse the liquid jew
>win
simple as

Attached: 0A94E5C5-99B0-4FE8-A9E4-0856A3B91904.jpg (720x887, 334.04K)

o fugg, tnx