Death

What was the hardest death you’ve had to deal with? My cousin just died. It sucks but when I lost one of my best friends a few years ago that seemed to take a part of my soul.

Attached: 248DD433-B5B7-423A-B27F-5D8D07189CA1.png (664x605, 459.2K)

my dad

When I was about 10 my brother died in a crash. I was in the car with him and had to see him die right in front of me. I've never been the same since then.

my mom died I didn’t feel much.

Steve Irwin

That is terrible.

>What was the hardest death you’ve had to deal with?
It hasn't happened yet.

My best mate passed away after a freak aneurysm and he had no family in the country and I had to call them and he seemed okay but then it all went to shit
Ever since that day I just haven't felt the same

One of the few pieces of my life that I find luck in is the death of loved ones...I cannot imagine and I am scared to think about it considering I feel I am barely here as is...
Find piece...Im so sorry

Feels bad Any Forumsro. You grieve. You remember good times and bad. You come to the realization of how much it hurts to those around you. You live on.

I won't cry when my mom dies

Someone dieing doesn't phase me. I'm a
sociopath but I can't fake grief.

My dad.
Killed on the job.
Was really out of no where.
Like, no more phone calls?
No more drinks on Saturday night?
No more helping me fix shit when its broke?
No more fishing trips?
No more talking to me about how women are all bitches, even my mom sometimes?
No more laughing at dirty jokes?
Just poof? Finished?
Yeah, that was really hard.

my grandpa. and my cousin just died a few months ago. I hope there is an afterlife. bless u all

For those that said they were never the same… how so ?

Attached: 00BB65A1-8A03-4D7C-83A0-848FDFB19F4C.jpg (678x1024, 97.7K)

In the end it will be worse for you.
Im so sorry.

Harambe

My cat got hit by a car. I cried like a baby for days. No human loss has ever made me feel that way.

Fuck man.. that sucks. I'm sorry.

Hearing shit like this makes me tear up. I have never had a relationship like this with my father at all and even then I cant imagine losing him.
Im so sorry.

I lost my cat to aggressive cancer earlier this year and that would be my answer. It came out of nowhere, he was only 12 so it blindsided me. He was my best friend.

Honestly I've never taken a death hard. I've always had to fake any emotion. I wish I could fake cry but I cant do that so its hard to really sell. I just try to look really somber because I dont want the truth to come out. I've had grandparents, aunts, friends, co-workers die. I never feel anything.

letting a cat roam outdoors is irresponsible. it's not doing the cat any favors, they have no idea of the danger like you do. we've had cats die around here and it's totally preventable. i don't understand it

The part of your life that included the person who died is over. Gone. There is no getting it back, no matter what.
The phone call was my first on the list because I didn't understand why he wasn't calling me anymore.
He always called me. Always wanted to know how I was doing, what was going on. It was odd that he stopped calling me. Part of my mind couldn't grasp that I wouldn't ever speak to him again.
I'd have a thought or a question that I'd normally just call him about and I'd have to stop myself because no one was on the line anymore.
It seemed so unfair.
Like, why doesn't God give us one phone call per year? Just to check in and to hear that everything is ok?
It's a very weird lonely feeling.
And the only way for a man to handle it is to realize that this is the "new normal" and try to move on. But you never really get over it. Not really.

My own first 'death' was pretty tough (I temporarily died when I was electrocuted). Watching pets die hurt Knowing people that died hurt too of course.

I think the most difficult death was the death of my own fear combined with facing the fact that everything here is temporary.
Once I faced those things (early on) and let go of my attachments to life (more recent) I felt freed from all the existential worries I had.

I wonder what comes next for us? If it's eternal dark nothing, or something unknown I am ready either way.