So long story short i love eating garlic bread with peanut butter...

So long story short i love eating garlic bread with peanut butter. And I’ve been told it is gross and that Im retarded for eating it. Are they right Any Forums? Furthermore, have any of y’all tried it or would be up for trying it? I think its delicious.

Pic related, my little snacky snack for the night

Attached: 68063EFC-6AE2-4EC4-9D35-B140EF1350CE.jpg (2739x1830, 1.13M)

If you like it, you like i. Fuck those cunts. When I was a kid, many decades ago, I used to like peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.

Sounds yummy lol

>And I’ve been told it is gross and that Im retarded for eating it
Sounds like people need to mind their own fucking business.

Makes sense. Its salty and sweet.

My Dad turned me and my siblings on to peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches growing up. It’s not amazing or anything but it’s good! Never tried just mayo with PB though. If you like it you like it, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise!

>My Dad turned me and my siblings on

Attached: OurDaddy.png (492x463, 441.51K)

Fold that in half (if it's soft) and put some chipotle hot sauce on the top for every bite.

Works well with normal peanut butter and bread too.

>miracle whip
That's what I meant, sorry.

i like miracle whip and peanut butter sandwiches

Attached: istock-955128688-3617469102.jpg (2465x1643, 240.59K)

Very true lol people are so judgemental

It’s toasted and crunchy so I Cant fold it but that’s not a bad idea to throw some hot sauce on top!

Based fellow enjoyer.

Yeah! the point is to use *just enough* to get the flavor, so, I usually like folding up the bread and pouring just a little on the top of the fold so it covers my tongue when i take a bite.
Good with normal wheat-bread too. Tried some garlic powder on it. that was nice.
Almost dinner time!

I would do this but only if the peanut butter had no sugar or sweetener in it. crushed nut paste on garlic bread sounds pretty good

It sounds gross, but you do you. People eat peanut butter on burgers after all

Raw onions on pb sandwich was a thing. Pickles on pb. Frankly I prefer my pickles with mayo and my garlic bread all garlic and butter, but it makes as much sense as pb and onion sandwiches.

Eat what you like. If other people don't like it, that's their problem.

Same here. I still have these once in a while. People forget that peanut butter has a savory side, too, and it goes well with a lot more foods than just jams and jellies.

Never heard of that, although pb and mayo used to be common. We used to have pbnj grilled like grilled cheese and peanut butter porridge, pb mixed into hot cereal. You can mayo the outside of grilled cheese and it's great, gives a good tang. I'm 100% trying rolled pb and hot sauce after reading this thread.

Sounds alright. I just never got into peanut butter as a kid, so rarely have it. Basically only use it in cooking / sauces the odd time. I wouldn't think someone's retarded or gross for eating it.

That's an odd pairing, but who am I to judge?

I like peanut butter and mayonnaise on rare occasions.

Attached: peanut-butter-marshmallow-sandwich-today-main-180924.jpg (2400x1200, 1.6M)