Is it worth it anymore to learn how to code with the raise of open AIs now?

Is it worth it anymore to learn how to code with the raise of open AIs now?

Attached: 3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377.jpg (235x234, 13.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7Yc42eFGHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

only if you are top 1% genius tier coder. for everyone else its over, unless as a hobby.

How true is this?

AI generated code will still have to be checked over, only elite coders will be able to do this.

>he fell for the AI meme

i mean you tell me

Attached: IMG_6409.jpg (1242x2026, 974.85K)

Yeah, although I expect people are going to need Math/AI credentials to do good in the future

It's over
Learn to speed clean my nigga
youtu.be/I7Yc42eFGHc

Yeah it's over. Have you seen copilot? You can write some words and it will return some code that might work. That's exactly how I program irl. At work my jira tasks have some words on them and I return some code that might work. It's over I'm afraid

The person who will code the singularity has already been born.

Attached: j4d0cze3otl91.jpg (1080x1080, 172.28K)

Me lo dijo un pajarito

As soon as programming AIs get good enough, companies will start using them in place of most of their human programmers, so if you plan to get hired by a company to work on their code, you may not have much time.
But if you want to work on your own project, then this is great news, as it will speed up your work and make more ambitious projects a more realistic possibility for you (or your team), your budget, etc.
I see the industry moving in this direction in the next 10 to 20 years, where hordes of newly jobless programmers and idea guys just flood the market with bullshit little programs and the companies who need programmers for their projects and internal systems will take the top 0.01% (plus a few diversity hires) to program with the help of AIs.

programming will only last for people who are actually good at math

The most useful general skill you can have is math. If you suck at math, you will never become a good programmer in the first place, period.
If you're good at it, you will find something else to work on.

Math is good for some efficient algorithms but that's not all a good program consists off

Meh, the AI can't replace coders yet. Give it another 10 years minimum

Cuando tenia 6 aƱos vi un pajaro siendo comido por hormigas.

Buen provecho

Learn math. that's future proof believe it or not. when you learn math you can actually start thinking straight and solve problems not only in tech but in the whole economy.

Yes it is and it is useful for so much more. Even relatively simple business requirements.

speak English beaners

learn IT/system and data security, AI is really shit on those areas