Vote democrat

Vote democrat

Attached: vote_democrat.jpg (320x692, 34.66K)

This act only exists in Illinois, user.

Similar laws exist in almost every blue state retard. The democrats are trying to make shit like this normal everywhere in America.

>illinois is the testing ground for the US
Let me tell you some tales about California regulations...

>illinois is the testing ground for the US

Illinois is a shit state. It ain't a testing ground for anything. Sorry that the added context doesn't fit your narrative.

go on...

Anything that passes in a blue state ends up getting absorbed into the rest of the country. I don't know where you are, but you enjoy DPF or putting DEF in your truck? Those low-flow toilets? No more lacquer paint? What happened to MEK? Those nice LED lights all over your house that cost $6 a piece and last 2 years?

>frivolous consoomer shit
We'd have nationwide legal abortions right now if your claim were true.

>Illinois is a shit state. It ain't a testing ground for anything.
You do know Illinois isn't the only state that enacts and encourages this stupidity, right?

Still waiting for examples.

Examples of what? Are you even American?

>innocent until proven guilty

>detained in jail until trial

pick one

>Examples of what?
>this stupidity

How about don't break the law and you won't have to sit in jail. Either way this shit is gonna get people killed all in the name of "social justice", whatever that is.

New York and California also have no-bail laws, or are you gonna continue playing stupid?

Uh, it's like, legislated dude. It's the progressive utopia unfolding before us. You should be celebrating in the streets right now, with fire and trash cans and raped children and money for your dropout college tuition in anal studies. Why so salty? You're getting everything you get naked and march for.

Again, in Illinois. It's not a model for any state in the country. Save your fearmongering for NewsMax.

Crime is down in New York. Shit was bad 10 years ago.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 201852.jpg (912x357, 52.81K)

Post the actual paper that text is it, coward.

Why do righties think any text is automatically true? Are they actuall morons or just THAT fucking gullible?

Time served is counted towards your sentence. I currently have 5 days credit on the books for a vandalism charge that I was found not guilty of. Jail isn't punishment, it's holding, until they can find you guilty or not. You want speedier trials, stop flooding the courts with parking tickets and stupid "hate crimes".

>Past decades
Lol let me guess, they choose to go back far enough to went NYC was an absolute hellhole that was riddled with crime before the two republican mayors cracked down on it, so they could make this bullshit claim that crime is "down" when clearly it isn't. And fags like you fall for it.

>no-bail laws
Yep, it has to do with the Constitution and the assumption of innocence. The goes like this:
- if all men are created equal and
- if we are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a properly constituted court of law,
- then any bail or other fee to secure one's liberty before trial would be a violation of due process.
The same issue is currently being adjudicated in Mexico.
You know something? I'm betting that Mexico sorts this out before the United Snakes does.

Attached: democracia.jpg (1024x588, 309.86K)

You know they reclassified "crime" right?

>it has to do with the Constitution and the assumption of innocence.
That has nothing to do with keeping violent people in jail before their trial.

So now you want to talk about "violent" people. That there is a fact not yet in evidence.

All this talk and still no evidence. Your shitty thread is shit. I bet you get all of your information from memes.

Attached: blog_crime_nyc_1986_2019.gif (1267x629, 35.38K)