Be me

>be me
>have 24 energy drinks
>don’t wanna drink them, I’m reacting bad
>wat do

18 monsters, 4 rockstar punches

Attached: 72A13B1F-C495-4272-866A-CF64A13B0441.jpg (1170x1437, 1.41M)

bathe in them

fuuuuu

Attached: E15E79F0-4F5B-4EDC-A535-9915FEDCE4A4.jpg (1125x1174, 1.01M)

Monster enema

that legit might kill you

anywhere near se michigay? ill drink that rotgut

what kind of energy drinks are they?

No but my friend is

Monsters and rockstars

does your friend also have energy drinks they want to get rid of? what is the purpose of telling me this.

I love rockstar punch. Started drinkingnit cuz it was cheap but it grew on me. Classic monster is still GOAT though.

givem to homeless people, feed them to cats, throw them at retarded people. do whatever you wish, theres no shitty drink disposal rules.

classic monster assault was S+ tier. then they changed it and it tastes like walmart cola.

Well you might know my friend

Where do you live? Near se Washington?

Reacting bad? Pfft... A 50cl can is the same as one and half espresso, or is it the sugar? Mix them with booze so you react to the booze instead of the energy drink.

I’m 20, I can’t legally drink

Energy drinks are trash anyway. It's just flavored poison. That being said, you should drink them all in under one hour and go to sleep

Mixing booze and ebergy drinksnis a great way to black out and vomit in your neighbors mailbox.

Drink up

Attached: 57732.jpg (1800x1200, 150.71K)

Oh no! Anyway.
Sucks to be an American, I have no idea how to help you in this case. My most heartfelt sympathy to you as I wouldn't handle being unable to drink until this late in life. Maybe break the law, dude. It's called civil disobedience in some cases.

Do you want them?

1: Give them to friends
2: Give them to enemies
3: Throw them away
4: Leave them in the common room in your dorm
5: Stick them up your butt

I need more options

There's a sweet spot between hyperactive childish moron and dangerous reckless maniac. I usually go for 2 cans max mixed with about ten shots of vodka.
The Monster Mule (ginger ale flavoured) makes the second best moscow mules though (after legit mixologist cocktails), it tastes decent but gives an appreciated caffeine high, when it's mixed in the right proportions.

I do but don't get your hopes up, they're not going away this easily. Sell them on eBay, you'd only lose a little bit of money.

I will mail them to you