Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Guitar Hero.jpg (419x610, 339.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QSIJJMvfcM
youtube.com/watch?v=AWemTDbxs14
youtube.com/watch?v=8semdd0ZTko
youtube.com/watch?v=R4DBZ2TBp-w
youtube.com/watch?v=bLTNy-PbIiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kO-DYt_ZGQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to this one bombastic fellow on the radio device, those Nice threads to tend to be quite the Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo face mask.jpg (800x1200, 155.01K)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Cards With Ridiculous Activation Requirements YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=9QSIJJMvfcM

Attached: 0u0.png (280x194, 54.05K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that all is going well for the frens on this one day of the Sun that we currently find ourselves in!
Have any of those truly fantastical sort of partakings been undertaken today?!

> The thing that bewilders me is if the day is named after our Sun, is it also Sunday if you’re in another solar system perhaps?!

Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that there’s been a number of those quite Blessed end-of-weekend partakings taking place over there for you today with a few of those list items being checked off potentially!
Did anything of a truly particular nature take place there today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one solo KJimmy-Jam from that Dreamyfu group you’ve likely heard a KJimmy-Jam or two from here or there and this is one of those BOPS that seems so ancient now!
youtube.com/watch?v=AWemTDbxs14

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

Attached: dubu yeee.gif (480x270, 581.74K)

bin laden day
>ankle deep in blood and bones
youtube.com/watch?v=8semdd0ZTko

Attached: Dami Sunday.jpg (900x1200, 151.43K)

> Did you know that it was said that Jeb Bush himself was planning on establishing some special protected status for all of the frens who partake in those KJimmy-Jams but in the end the powers that be actively fought against him to prevent this?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: JEB.jpg (1066x638, 154.47K)

nick swartson reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=R4DBZ2TBp-w
youtube.com/watch?v=bLTNy-PbIiQ
>bangs

Attached: AITC Dami.jpg (2483x3593, 587.38K)

Good evening frens. Have the caves been tended to? Excellent. We don’t need any of those bloodsucking Dahyun haters around here.

How is everyone today? Have the cans been destroyed? Have the calculations been made? Has the youtubbie been consumed?

Attached: 4FB11590-562D-46E3-AB13-F669F7EE925F.jpg (305x305, 39.82K)

> Truly a national tragedy, my fren!
youtube.com/watch?v=kO-DYt_ZGQA

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I hope that all is going well over there for you on this most excitable of days about that one DISASTER that took place a HOT minute and a half ago!
> Have there been many memes and SPICY moments partaken in there today?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.58K)

Brother

Attached: 2C8FECFA-EA6E-485E-8BE6-917972AB91F6.jpg (683x1024, 71.64K)

I would say that the Twice cave is doing well enough here and it's in an adequate state of repair and all of that!
> Hopefully that's the same for the fren there as well!
Has there been any EPIC partakings of the fren there perhaps as well!?

Maybe in those YouTubbies realms, I dabbled on those today a fair bit!

Attached: Mina129.jpg (683x1024, 81.68K)

ribbit

Attached: CYOA_Temperate frog in swamp biome.jpg (741x421, 80.51K)

> All the signs seem to suggest that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one card in particular seems to be a NEW card which is based off of some prior sort of memetic creation!

I wonder what happened to that one fellow... he was always out and about in the comedy scene but he always seemed sort of... distant from the rest of them!
> He was no Adam Sandler to be sure!

Attached: Twilight Forest.jpg (419x610, 267.05K)

I been making a cave in the brie. if I was sharing the brie with anyone no one would take any because I am undermining it to avoid the rind
got some stuff done around the house and crossed off the list this weekend
>> Have there been many memes and SPICY moments partaken in there today?!
many many. too much many that I couldn't possibly post any
hey

Attached: beanie Dami.jpg (736x1103, 174.61K)

>Dahyun haters
>666

Attached: choo gun.jpg (540x540, 49.3K)

>I wonder what happened to that one fellow
I barely know who he is outside of that one comedy clip and those couple of commercials.
maybe he will make some more jokes someday

Attached: crop Dami Yubin Face Cheek Pinch.jpg (490x501, 43.06K)

only sips in this part of woods
hermano

Attached: sana n dubu.jpg (1440x1080, 111.3K)

> A familiar froggo posting to be sure!
Hopefully the fren has been up to some of those cozy as all heck mining vidya times there and has been building or gathering the resources to build something truly magnificent!
> And NOT just being stuck on how to make lamp posts like me!

Anything WILD going on for the fren today?!

> List crossing off-ness?!
Well, this does seem a bit BLESSED to me to say the very least!

What sorts of thignies did the fren manage to complete there today on this one day of the airplanes?!

Attached: 50c8e0381e6e6628e579bf2538803203.jpg (736x736, 90.72K)

Attached: Grenouille mason.png (3108x1738, 813.54K)

I think I remember seeing him in some random film with Seth Rogan, who was also a bit of a pariah of comedy as well!
> Maybe he didn't end up amazingly there kek

He needs another 9/11 to get some jokes in with there!

> He's just been sipping up the entire sips store each and every day there lately!
Remember that there's OTHER sips as well, my fren!
Like those soda sips, those are pretty alright as well!

Attached: TW-LOG @ 4th WORLD TOUR 'Ⅲ' ep.MINA [l90o6m86-IQ]-4.webm (854x480, 1.94M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: From what I recall, the frens seem to enjoy that one Linkin band and it’s understandable given how many CLASSIC BOPS they’ve given to us and this one might just be one of their most meme-tastic and POWERFUL of Jimmy-Jams!
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

> But those fellows are just out there living in the fren's Twice cave it seems!
I thought they'd be living in some enclosure with a pond and some lily pads and what not!
Maybe that's the NEXT build!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams11.jpg (1019x578, 79.76K)

they have their own place too

Attached: Frog sanctuary.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>soda

Attached: dubu nah.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

Now THIS right here is a sight to behold, my fren!
I quite liek the look of that place there!
> He even has like... some sort of house for them to chill in that looks like it's heated up as well!

I'm sure those froggo folks are quite enjoying their habitat you've created for them there!

But it can be the tasty and POWERFUL sip that doesn't end up with the fren smashing more of his $5 keyboards as the lore goes!

I'd at least consider it as being an option of course, a cheaper alternative to the sips as well!

Attached: Mina176.webm (854x480, 1.99M)