How are the incels wrong? They have an incredibly sound argument for why women want hypergamy...

How are the incels wrong? They have an incredibly sound argument for why women want hypergamy, the dating game requires women to be surpressed, and the bottom 20-30% of men don't have sex but the top 20% have 80% of the sex.

Why can't we face reality and finally admit the incels are right. Yes their self pitty is stopping them from getting laid, yes they can get laid, but they can never enjoy the dating pool like the top 20% or even less can. They're right guys. Yes they could fuck a fat chick but realistically they can never ever enjoy what everyone else has.

Attached: RDT_20211019_0925263570806010912901187.png (793x858, 521.06K)

Incels are only incorrect as much as their statistics are slightly incorrect, and honestly, it can't be by that much percentage-wise

All incels are communists.

They want what every Chad has worked hard for years to achieve, but they want it simply handed to them. All those hours in the gym, the meal plans, the supplements and micronutrient balance, the different exercises utilizing progressive overload to break through strength plateaus, the time spent being around people making connections and becoming sociable/charismatic, the time spent around women to understand how/what they respond to sexually and emotionally.

Incels want what they have never worked for, and it frustrates them. Instead of becoming motivated by this realization and improving themselves they rather blame the world around them for being so "unfair" to lazy losers who refuse to work for what they want.

Incels are pathetic weak communists crying into a void because nobody will ever give a shit about some losers who refuse to work for what they want.

incels can get pussy like picrel? lol

How else does the human race go forward?

false. They just want women who are actually in their league to give them a shot instead of only wanting to ran through by chad. You are literally just giving made up goals to incels so justify saying they are wrong. In short, you are a fucking faggot.

name one incel who has ever put any effort into attracting women other than "being a nice guy"

you faggots literally can't make incels wrong without lying blatantly about what they want.

No. You made a shitty argument, that doesn't require me to make another one to show you're wrong.

haha oh god you queer little fuckers

this is true for all animals, youre just an evolved monkey who cant mate succesfuly. women choose their mates and they dont choose losers on purpose. go earn that pussy if you want it so bad.

if incels put 1% of the energy they put into making up statistics, hating women, and retardposting all day into actually trying to not be a gross lump of shit, they'd get laid

Attached: pepe manchildren.png (1200x800, 522.54K)

gb2 r/joerogan

No, the point ofo their argument is, if you aren't in the top certain percentage of men, you have zero chance to date or marry. even if statistically the same number or women fall into that same category

anyone who has known men in their life knows a bunch of lame, 4/10 guys who are married with kids with some fat bitch. So incels are lying

human women are picky. if you feel entitled to your fair share of sex you can alway go back to monke. they fuck indiscriminately

Why is this my problem and why should I care?

try again. that's not what they are saying stupid. This wasn't a problem 50-60 years ago and average guys could date and find someone. Now a 5/10 gets treated like a chud.
yea, and those guy were probly younger and fitter when they met. nice try with the hate though.

Stop being a basement dwelling butt hurt fag

I see all sorts of ugly repulsive people who are married and reproducing, really this says something about you

>this wasnt a problem 50-60 years ago
>5/10 gets treated like a chud
stop making shit up

what, that I don't associate with repulsive people? sorry I don't go to cons and hang out with complete losers who marry other smelly sci fi fans

What they want is antithetical to the natural order.
In reality they should remove themselves from the gene pool to improve the human race.

it's not made up you faggot. where were the george Sodini's in the 50s-80s?

>those guy were probly younger and fitter when they met
lol no they weren't retard, they just didn't feel entitled to Tay Tay when they are a fat boring idiot working a dead end job

theres always been losers, they just didnt have the internet to form social bubbles with other losers yet.

women are not picking men for their overall fitness as a partner though. Some single mother working at mcdonalds will turn down a guy who is successful simply because he's not attractive enough. women are just illogically fixated on a guy being hot and how that will reflect on them socially rather than his actual ability to be a good partner and support them. so tyrone gets laid even he will 10/10 times leave if she gets knocked up. And they're accustomed to just blaming men for their own bad decisions. two things that never happened in the last century or more except with dumb whores who ended up with horrible outcomes and they and their children were removed from the gene pool. now we keep worthless women and weed out productive men.

>more made up shit that no incels actually claim to want

try again faggot. why do you insist on making up what the other side is arguing

If your goal in life is to remain single and abstinent and you achieve that goal that means you're successful. There are lots of married men out there that wish they were single. Believe that.

i dont buy into all that andrew tate stuff but yea theyre just as subject to their biological whims same as you or any other person. people like what they like and its up to you to meet those standards if you want a stranger to care for you

enjoy your misery and delusions, try not to shoot up any schools white boy

and society and it's social programming is making those standards more and more unrealistic. that's the problem.

yawn. ok, sure. sorry I won't just accept your straw man as fact. don't you have some glue you should be eating?

Not the person you replied to, but what time is it in Israel?

Attached: israel us jews.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

not sure i disagree, elaborate