Anybody ever blackmail their moms into having sex with you...

Anybody ever blackmail their moms into having sex with you? I have a video of my mom cheating that I want to use to make her my cumslut

Attached: F359C52C-D31D-49C8-A850-4B8608C81AAC.jpg (900x643, 104.01K)

shes gonna kick you out of the basement if you do

How old is your mom?

How old is she? and how old are you?

no that's retarded. I would prefer watching in secret. Don't ruin your life faggot.

I’m 18 she’s 38

The thing is this couldn’t possibly ruin my life, the worst that could happen is she turns me down but she could never tell anybody. her whole social reputation would be destroyed

image what would happen to your reputation lol. if you dont mind being as bas Chris-Chan, go for it

I don't recommend doing that to your own mother, but it sounds like it'll work if that's really what you want to do

No one can be as bad as Chris Chan from the act of incest alone. Besides, his mom is like half the age of Snorlax

Hey now, be nice to Barb!

Attached: barbara-chandler-3398079-normal.jpg (355x500, 32.99K)

>Anybody ever blackmail their moms into having sex with you?
I tried (or am trying I guess) but it didn't work. Haven't seen her in 9 months and I won't unless she gives in. I have no desire to go back to having a normal mom/son relationship with her ever again.

I much rather would try to set her up with someone that would supply me with constant videos of her banging and shit

>Any Forums - the home of cucks

yeah I don't want to fuck my own mother. Pretty cuckish behavior I know

So how have you tried? Did she refuse to quit seeing or talk to you when you did something in particular? Deets on the situation? Story plz

>Did she refuse to quit seeing or talk to you
No, I'm the one who did that. Also she teased me knowing full well I've wanted her my whole life but then shut me down when she had enough.

I sent her my demands and a picture of my cock to prove I was serious and left it at that. Never heard back from her

got a kik or anything like that?

This has to be fake...how did she tease you and what were your demands? Do you have any siblings or a father?

I wish this retard was joking. I remember his thread from months ago explaining the whole thing. It's pretty sad

I'm here forever.