I fell for the safety razor meme

i fell for the safety razor meme.

gilette disposables are much better

Attached: 61tkvjDHC5S._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 24.36K)

Why the fuck are you shaving anyway faggot. Be a man grow a beard

>worst cut
>more expensive
Oh for sure they're better
How about you actually learn to shave retard

I'm not muslim.

>be a man grow a beard

Attached: 739FC03F-30A6-4332-961D-1E9D77F48235.jpg (474x590, 56.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

Beards are for men without chins

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-183013_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 580.41K)

You've taken the soy pill haven't you

Based
Just look at the low test. faggots cope

Attached: 20220912_003445.gif (156x208, 1.89M)

OP is running disinfo for Gillette. What's the problem and what kind did you get?

I didn't even get mine for some retarded incel reasons or anything and for me at least, it's objectively completely better. It shaves faster, doesn't clog, and I shaved one half of my face with 3 blade disposable and other side with safety razor and saw no difference in closeness (except the disposable required me to make multiple swipes in some areas to get close)

you think gillette comes up with these just for fun?

they're just superior

Attached: Capture.jpg (313x353, 18.94K)

I unironically have been using one for the past two years and it works pretty well. Thinking about getting a different one for my legs though

You get far more close shaves for your $ with a DE razor and good blades. $23 for two 100-packs from diff manufacturers and they should last around 25 years unless you shave twice a day on rough hair. 15 shaves per blade and I shave every 3-4 days.

My problem is that the more blades, the more clogging, the more I have to knock it all over the place to get it unclogged, vs my safety razor that doesn't clog at all

they come up with them to sell you 5 blades in each razor, idiot. then they have a marketing department optimize the message that is intended to trick retards into thinking it is a better shave, when it is not. learn to think for yourself someday. gillete is out to maximize profit and raise stock prices for the corporate people that are compensated in stocks.
wg0xk

Attached: Bernard_infobox.jpg (536x796, 96.4K)

Just put it under the faucet.

Although I'd suggest one with a hard wired plug because the batteries never last and they dont have as much power over time. Razors are for shaving balls. Smooth as eggs.

Attached: 20220911_190454.jpg (545x661, 118.73K)

has anyone tried this?
> leafshave.com
verification not required

No, beards are fine, as are moustaches. It's more a matter of whether they're grown in earnest or "ironically". A man may or may not grow a beard, based on personal preference. A nu-male will grow a beard, because that's what the other bike-riding, city-dwelling hipsters do. He will, also, only drink extra hoppy IPAs from cans with colorful labels (he'll drink whiskey, too, but doesn't actually like it), vape, watch Rick and Morty, religiously, and hold political views that are unequivocally leftist. He may or may not own several Funco Pops. He pretentiously believes that he is a free-thinker, but will never disagree with his peers on anything that is not superficial.
If you are a man, you will grow a beard or not solely because of what you want your face to look like.

Attached: 107041337_3073589572677707_7112132459784802273_n.jpg (500x495, 20.21K)

>Not using feather blades

Attached: 6160Cw9-w9L._SX425_.jpg (425x403, 20.2K)

I grow my beard because of what I don't want my face to look like.

I prefer my safety razor, but only go clean shaven, a few times a year, and shaving in a rush with it works be a hassle. Blades are far cheaper, too, and can be easily honed, in a bind.

That's fine, too, so long as you're doing it on your own account.

I just got a multi pack that includes them, will try next time, they seem rather expensive compared to the other available blades but obviously super cheap compared to fancier disposable ones

It's like a year later abd I just finished off the 5 generic blades that came with my knock off cheap safety razor and they seemed fine.

Everything besides a safety razor is shit tier shaving

Wilkies work for me and my merkur super heavy

Attached: wilkinson-double-edge-blades-scheermesjes-lfm.jpg (1100x1100, 60.75K)

Safety razors are a sales meme. If you look at documentaries about disposables compared to safety razors, you wouldn't have one without the other. Safeties are a gimmick for sales. Disposables use too much plastic but you can't get the blades to fit a safety, and they're better quality.
Beards are for married men, and people that like you making zz top references. It just gets insulting after a while with the zz top stuff I'm not a well dressed man. Once they run out of mountain man jokes zz top is all they got left though.
After that they just beg do it for yourself, just cut your hair and your beard. You'll feel much better.

They're super sharp and last long, the only problem I have with them is that they come in a plastic box instead of cardboard like most other brands