That smell... That smelly smell that smells...smelly

That smell... That smelly smell that smells...smelly.

Attached: 154120885144790071289.png (576x767, 418.45K)

You know you don't have to smell it retard...

It's kind of hard not to smell it when you're stirring it up, even if you keep your face away.

She could use a shave, but she has a cute face. Super interested.

Breathe through your mouth then..

But breathing through my mouth makes me gassy. I'd rather take my chances.

OP is a faggot.

Or just accept that's how a real woman looks like cuck..

Attached: 1223488506744.jpg (540x405, 27.41K)

>2007
Yes. Also, vaginas smell.

A fleshlight doesn't smell.

Not badly. I mean if it stinks then that's a problem.

Not shaving or at the very least trimming the pubes is just lack of proper selfcare and shows laziness. We also cut the hair on our head, we have to trim our beards instead of keeping it unkempt, we use toothpaste to keep our teeth clean and we use shampoo and soap to shower. None of those things are natural. Yet we do them.

If you wanna be a troglodyte with head hair up to your arse, an unkempt beard and unmaintained body hair while only washing your body and mouth with river water, go ahead and be your own "natural" self, but just know that everybody will be repulsed by your stench alone. Because they'll be smelling you before you even enter their sight.

Having no hair isn't natural either. A little trimming is in order but women being bald isn't quite right.

if you really dislike the smell that much you're a faggot. do your service

>faggit

circumcision should be outlawed. fuck kikes.

She's literally a whore, why are you putting your mouth on that door to unlimited dicks?

I don't like hair in the stuff I eat.

>I don't like hair in the stuff I eat.
me neither, but i've never complained.

Man I know when I hear a faggot speak... And man you're the most faggy thing I've heard in a long time.. Your argument is invalid, stupid and not to speak ignorant at best so you need to be dealt with the proper way

Attached: 1225335570948.jpg (1805x1200, 385.47K)

If you get hair in your mouth I can reassure you that you're doing it all wrong and have probably never been close to a clit or found the wet spot.

Attached: 1651056268616.png (649x763, 639.3K)

Found the guy who thinks this is attractive or "manly"
Circumcision is mutilation. I only talked about cutting off that which can be regrown (hair). Cutting off foreskin because "it's cleaner" is the same kind of lazy solution that Americans and Middle Easterners came up with so that they don't have to shower properly.

Attached: file.png (598x323, 308.16K)