Simple Question:

Do you realistically respect black people?

Attached: 1651076060515.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

No

Not after living with one

No, neither do I respect most Latin American/Hispanic people, or White people for different reasons.

It’s not amount race it’s amount class.
90% of blacks are low class behavior, even if not criminals, I don’t respect them any more than I do a low class white.
The 10% (usually mixed) are fine

I pretend to. Nothing beneficial comes from negroes. They are like hot coal, on a summer hot day. You just want to stir clear of em. Keep em as far away. Fuck those ill tempered anti social plagues.

>respect black people?
Oh sure. SURE I DO.

Attached: NIG.I.GOT.A.JOB..........webm (362x640, 1.17M)

I'm black, and even I don't respect black people.
I used to hate being black, but after being called a nigger so many times on Any Forums, I realized it's me against you, so I have to support my own kind.
I just have to wait for all of the thugs to get arrested and get killed by each other, so the black race can finally progress.

yea, i respect anyone i meet in general. I'm not a self absorbed dickhead who thinks I'm better than someone because of the way i was born. the black ppl i met were mostly pretty cool, just like any other race

>never lived in a majority black city.
Try it fren.

I work with two black guys, hard workers and good honest men. Lot of respect for them.

i respect all people till they prove other wise.....which for black people is every god damn day

Attached: 1521279143252.jpg (1351x706, 240.58K)

I respect all humans

Shut up nigger

I'm a nigger, you're a nigger, we're all niggers!

eh not really, i tolerate the but i dont generally respect random strangers of any color. u have to earn that.

> so the black race can finally progress.
Oh YEAH!! *THAT'S* going to happen.

Attached: chimp.nig.out...............webm (640x640, 2M)

It's progressing, slowly...

>Do you realistically respect black people?
Oh let me count the ways........

Attached: nig.crack.baby.grown.up......webm (640x800, 1.85M)

Kek anyway I don't not respect em. But I do have bigotry of low expectations. Meet a hood rat, nothing special. One that holds a job and has a family and shit it's like seeing a guy with no arms no legs swim you gotta respect the shit out of it. Especially if his names bob

yea, i've done that when i visited someone in a mostly black area here in Toronto. i don't feel differently. everyone was minding their own business. i don't judge someone from the actions of someone else. i wouldn't want that

>Toronto
Kek, come to America, my friend.

is there a difference? never went to America, but i highly doubt there's a difference, Canada had the same racist past as the USA. so the ghettos look the same

Black people yes, not niggers.

>But user, all black people are niggers.

You know who else thinks that? Niggers.

facts

I am so proud that my city's niggerball team was able to trigger all of these apes

Denzel Washington and Christian Bale are my top 2 favorite actors.

No

Attached: 1662745876757356.jpg (500x400, 151.3K)