Guys I need date ideas for a date in 2 hours. It's our 2nd date...

Guys I need date ideas for a date in 2 hours. It's our 2nd date. We did a karaoke club the first date and had a great time.

I'm drawing a blank for the 2nd date.

Any ideas?

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 12.96K)

Motel

You have a date in two hours and you don't know where it's going to be? You already fucked up, user.

You can tell a dude where he's going with less than 2 hours notice but you can't do that to chicks. They need to dress for the occasion/location.

take her for a walk or something, that always works in a time crunch

She knows we're going out but not to where yet. So she'll be ready just I need to come up with where we meet

If you're not fucking by the second date, just abandon ship

Think, user. How can she be ready if she doesn't know whether to put on outdoor wear or a nice dress?

Take her to a shooting range.

Take her out on a boat.
Girls can't say no on a boat, because of the implication.

Yellow bump

Attached: Tread_1.png (1024x683, 110.04K)

Lmao

I don't do guns. I killed enough people in the military

We're good now. I know she is looking for a man like "Hey were doing this tonight be ready at this time." So I'm trying to be that. I can not fuck this up. She's a 10 imm a 7 maybe.

OP HERE

I decided we're doing dinner and going to her fav karaoke bar again becuase everything is fucking closed but I did find some cool date ideas for the future.

Comedy club in town, trampoline Park, museums, mini golf

I got plans for this chick. She is special

Post pics of her

if you can skate, skatepark?

The only pics I have of her I think are her socials and I know you faggots will find her and message her crazy shit.

I'm not risking the first potential relationship in 4 years so you assholes can see if she's pretty.

She in great shape, amazing looking body, is independent, never married or have any kids at 32, only been in two relationships her whole life and never slept around, and she is extremely gorgeous in the face. I'm blown away she is even giving me the time of day.

She is the holy grail of women.

I'm going in for the kiss tonight when the moment is right.

user, do you live in a large city or small town? Is there a cool dive bar where you can go just to have a drink and talk? What's the weather like? Sit outside and look at the stars?

Post pics of her socials, bitch

Fuck you faggot

Son you need thomas powers. Be cling on ready.

Comedy club is obscenely based, good call. Hope she takes you for a third date, user!

I live in lexington ky. Dive bars are cool. I don't drink though. I was a drunk for 10 years and quit 10 months ago.

So I think back to rhe karaoke bar is the play because I can rock that shit