Trying to get into drinking beer, what are some of your favorites?

Trying to get into drinking beer, what are some of your favorites?

Attached: beer-glasses.jpg (1611x1008, 222.76K)

Drink IPAs, they taste terrible and people will think you're a douche

i don't drink, but try stone cold steve austin's beer, he's cool

Attached: KMK.webm (708x480, 1.14M)

Or you can drink Bud Light like this faggot.

I just picked one of these up last night, hope it isn't too bad.

Attached: aqbqbs6hlsapjhmatcub.png (800x800, 314.87K)

Start with lagers because they're really light in flavor and a good starting point. Ales tend to be stronger in flavor and alcohol so start with lagers and gradually work your way up to drinking ales as your palate becomes more used to the flavors. Avoid black beers like stouts because they will taste feral as a beginner

ha, you got the twitch beer

Wheat beer is my favorite at the moment.

BUTT-WI-PER

eisbach

>I am trans and I guzzle nigger cum

try some belgian saison

good for you, hope you enjoy your ipas as a nigger cum chaser

You're a faggot who drinks Bud Light? Way to live the stereotype

>I have shit taste
Thanks for letting us know.

Stone & Wood is nice

Peroni, Kronenberg 1664, Grolsch, Heineken, Cobra, Staropramen, Stella Artois, Budvar, Krombacher, Heverlee,

If you try to like the flavor, you're gonna hate drinking. Give yourself an excuse to drink just so you can chase after the buzz. Once you can ignore the taste, only then will the flavors become interesting

you can get drunk as fuck off a couple of those . sure beats steel reserve

I'm a simple man, a nice crisp lager will do.

Ok I don't recommend you start drinking, it's a net negative to your health, your time, your wallet and (if you're into fitness) can be somewhat negative to your gains.

Ok with that in mind.
Avoid most shitty domestic light beers unless you just want to get drunk on the cheap (Coors, bud light, miller light etc.)

I personally started off with Corona extra with lime and salt, really tasty and what my go to beer is.

Other good beers for variety are Kirin Ichiban (Japanese beer) that is a bit more deeper in taste, and Sapporo which will taste like a corona but 'lighter' (not sure if that's best to describe it).

If you want to try something like a Belgian White, blue moon is very citrusy and almost anyone can enjoy it. (full of sugar though so don't go too crazy).

A lot of people shit on IPAs, mostly because of the neck beard culture surrounding them (think of weed and stoners). That said, some decent IPAs imo are VooDoo Ranger and Stone. They are definitely acquired tastes because generally the alcohol content is significantly higher compared to a light beer, but they have more flavor (generally) than light beer and you can have one or two and have a good buzz for the night.

By the way, don't drink, it's not good man .

>on the cheap//Grillan
Corona with lemon or lime, miller high life
>im going for the floor
hazy IPA
>winter time
cream or oat stouts, guiness

check out some of your local hipster breweries and try some of their flights untill you find something you really like, its really an aquired taste. I fucking hated all bitter ass IPAs untill I found a local hazy I love, now im getting more into it.

Attached: 1522481926452.jpg (300x300, 64.2K)

>Trying to get into drinking beer

big mistake. Enjoy being a fatass.
//T fatty that loves beer, but dont drink no more

Attached: beer flavors.jpg (908x1046, 256.27K)