Missouri school district revives paddling to discipline students

A school district in southwest Missouri is bringing back a measure it last resorted to over two decades ago to address disciplinary problems: spanking students.

In Cassville, staff members will employ “reasonable physical force” [...]. What exactly constitutes “reasonable physical force” is unclear.

Isn't the school system fucked up enough already?

Attached: school-paddle.jpg (780x438, 29.73K)

Americans

It sounds good.
Anything that straightens a kid out can be considered trauma. Making him apologize can be considered trauma.
A paddle will maybe leave a bruise.
Can a kid... avoid this? Yes!

samefag

See it's the DUMBOCRATS who wanna GROOM KIDS with TRANNY IDEOLOGY. The only way to stop this is to let the school chaplain take 'em in a BACK ROOM an' DROP THEIR PAINTS an' SMACK THEIR ASS WITH A PIECE O' WOOD!

And AH DON' GIVE A FUCK if the PARENTS COMPLAIN!

Captcha YJYJY

Punitive justice has never shown to be any sort of deterrent.

Good, some of the niggers won't learn without physical pain, it's what they understand best.

Attached: IMG_5799.gif (280x161, 868.87K)

Conservatard

I agree. See, kids shouldn't be groomed by trannies like they do, and no, I don't need proof. People should be allowed to raise their kids as they see fit without the school getting involved or people making inappropriate contact with the kids.

Which is why I think as a teacher I should be allowed to drop their trou, smack 'em on the arse, and ignore their parents' objections!

That was mockery. Not a conservatard.

good. reason why you have mentally ill freakazoicds like pic related is because no one beats the degeneracy out of them

Attached: genuine-maxism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

instead, you are a seething leftypol faggot who hates being straight

Attached: leftypol-wants-gay-conversion.jpg (1389x2031, 624.59K)

Attached: culture-marxism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

I'd like one of these young hot teaches to punish me.. fuck that'd be hot

This completely and unironically.

Attached: IMG_2373.jpg (795x1024, 92.85K)

Attached: genuine-maxist-leftist-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Getting that mark on your ass makes you think twice about doing shit you learn is wrong. If your parents are too spineless/careless to discipline then the school needs to step in. The school is already responsible for raising your child and teaching them. So they should be responsible for discipline. But if parents don't like this they can always assume responsibility for their children and remove them or opt their child out of physical punishment. At which point they just expell your degenerate offspring.

Attached: leftypolorg-pedo-hero.jpg (1024x719, 71.06K)

Attached: real-communism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.94M)

normally i would agree but people who say this are the kind of middle aged freaks who "teach their daughters how a man should treat them" and act like that isn't grooming

not only should we beat the living daylights out of degenerates, we should make kids actually have to work physical labor in school to beat the communist retardation out of them.

Attached: your-job-leftypolorg-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

Idk man. Democrats wanna groom kids but Republicans actually rape them.

Attached: leftypolorg-commune-farm.jpg (1536x2048, 982.02K)

see and pic related

Attached: NA-man-boy-love-made-by-commies.jpg (1430x1455, 1.24M)

Attached: lefty-women.png (1105x874, 839.96K)

>not only should we beat the living daylights out of degenerates, we should make kids actually have to work physical labor in school to beat the communist retardation out of them.
Based, we should start a private school. We guarantee your kid will come out straight or dead.

Attached: IMG_7118.jpg (557x1024, 65.73K)

I wish I could spank cute little loli bums

Attached: real-communism-is-lgbt-pedo.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

better dead than red

not like the left cares about being alive anyways. all they do is already moan about suicide and seethe about being born straight plus the left is already mass sterilization their population anyways with pic related.

Attached: commie-trannies.jpg (3840x2160, 1.9M)