How do you get doxed?

How do you get doxed?
Lately I've become very paranoid while surfing the internet, and I'm afraid I'll get doxxed by someome, either on plebbit, twitter or discord. It's a scary thought for me. So, how do you get doxxed?

Attached: FcV9kY7XoAA52lz.jpg (431x512, 35.58K)

By making faggit threads like this.
Enjoy the swatting

whenever someone asks what you do for a living, just tell them you're in waste management

Just don't have any personal info anywhere. Don't use plebbit, twatter and cuckcord either.

never ever post personal information online, avoid living in america (if you can). they have the worst privacy laws on the planet.
WOKE UP THIS MORNING. GOT MYSELF A GUN. i tell people that i work "construction".

Don't tell people who you are on anonymous sites

Thank you

>avoid living in america (if you can). they have the worst privacy laws on the planet.
kek, and do what? be poor in europoor?

Be a third worlder so no one gives a fuck about you

Attached: 1f0df23653050b56effa655ca1958021.jpg (735x520, 48.22K)

>avoid living in america (if you can). they have the worst privacy laws on the planet.
Australia has entered the chat

It's free advertising at this point.

Ausfag here. When I was in highschool (pre-2012) I did work experience at the local courthouse and got to sit in on court cases. One day I saw the prosecutor with a stack of papers like 20cm tall on his desk. They were all printouts of facebook conversations.

In DV cases it's quite trivial to get access to something like that. Either party may willingly hand that evidence over. That's usually how it gets collated because messing services over "carriers" like facebook are technically not private. They can also request the data directly from FB but they don't like doing this as its a process.

It's more the fact that Aus has legislation that directly allows intelligence agencies to go beyond simply requesting metadata from private companies and insert backdoors into encrypted chat protocols at will. They also don't have to notify the Australian public of this. These laws were passed under Morrison.

this thread is about being dox'd, not laws about privacy.
>It's more the fact that Aus has legislation that directly allows intelligence agencies to go beyond simply requesting metadata from private companies
>what is the NSA?
>patriot act? wasn't that some kind of broadway play?
the absolute nerve of amerilards. clean up your backyard, fatty.

Don't use the same usernames and emails everywhere and DO NOT tell people where you work or what city you live in.
Preferably use an anime avatar and a different pseudonym for every different community you involve yourself with.

>this thread is about being dox'd, not laws about privacy.
Being "dox'd" directly has to do with privacy and opsec you fucking idiot
>namedrops the patriot act
>proceeded to insist that I'm an American
Obsessed.

just dont post personal information about yourself online? and if you're ever forced to for banking or school reasons just do it in a different browser. Not hard. Also don't use twitter, all it does is waste your time, make you angry and horny. and if you use discord for anything other than group chats delete that shit too because discord servers serve the same "role" as twitter.

>Be a third worlder so no one gives a fuck about you
>Unfortunately that means living in the 3rd world

By making this thread,
I am coming for you

America is by far the worse. If you disagree you're just retarded.

Jamal, I'm coming for my bike, you nigger faggot.

If you have no accounts, only post on Any Forums, and never click tranny links, you can't be doxxed.

multiple reddit mods got doxxed by some guy who sent them a PM with something like:
"go fuck yourself, you allow these type of shit on your subreddit: "
except it wasn't actually a link to imgur, it was to an empty linkedin profile where the doxer could see who viewed their profile. mods were logged in -> doxer figured out real name.

gotta be careful with this shit