What is the worst you have ever had it user? Ever been homeless? Have you ever had it all and lost it...

What is the worst you have ever had it user? Ever been homeless? Have you ever had it all and lost it? Please share your stories.

Attached: 1647729322343.jpg (495x620, 69.72K)

I was in middle school and there was 1 nigger in the class

Attached: 1662320793971375.jpg (350x327, 40.52K)

Sorry if the grammar is wrong. I have story. I am from Ukraine. From the age of 9 to 12 I lived in Moscow. Before that, I lived with my grandmother, my mother who worked there brought me to stepfather. 3 years of my life turned into a real hell for me.Often deprived of sleep, forcing 20 hours a day to kneel on beans.There were cases when I was beaten on the heels with a steel stick for the slightest infractions. I didn't want to go home from school, I ran away from home 5 times, mostly in the winter. I lived in the attics of apartment buildings. I ate once every few days what other people in fast food did not finish.

A lot of my life from childhood on up has been fucked. I dont care to go into a lot of it. So I will pick something more tame.
Well ive been homeless more than once. Tried to sleep in the outdoor stairwell of a library. Right next to a dead bird. I figured a public library with no stay away after these hours sign is public property. Well it wasnt public property. Those formerly friendly grannies called the cops on me, apparently implied or accused me of thieving from / B&E the library, my privacy was violated, and I had a restraining order tossed on me. All because freezing in horrible pain all night didnt sound fun.
Life has shown me something quite clearly on multiple occasions. As far as the world is concerned the only crime is not having enough power. The weakest are criminals by existing. The powerful are right by default or not powerful enough.

Briefly homeless when dealing with a serious bout of psychosis. It wasn't the homelessness that bothered me as much as it was the delusions and hallucinations, which were overwhelming and eventually led to a suicide attempt and brief stint at a psych hospital which did not solve anything.

hey how about some communism?

I would take it over capitalism any day if the leader was a competent and chill guy. They never are though.

kek'd at the meme. Nice one, user.

Did you have sid close to it?

Now is the worst ive ever had it. They raised my rent from 1200 a month to 2100. I can hardly afford food and will be homeless soon after draining all my savings on rent. I have a full time job that pays well but am slowly fizzling out.

The jews will pay

One time Lenin say:
We are not utopians. We know that an unskilled laborer or a cook cannot
immediately get on with the job of state administration. In this we agree with the
Cadets, withBreshkovskaya, andwith Tsereteli.We differ, however, fromthese citizens
in that we demand an immediate break with the prejudiced view that only the rich, or
officials chosen from rich families, are capable of administering the state, of performing
the ordinary, everyday work of administration. We demand that training in the work
ofstate administration be conducted by class-consciousworkers and soldiers and that
thistraining be begun at once, i.e., that a beginning be made at once in training all

Now everyone who have internet can learning
anything. Begin from yourself. You can become the leader. Like Fidel Castro, like Toma Sankara, like Lenin.

I quit drinking and gave myself temporary brain damage through seizures. Over 3 years or so I gradually regained all that I lost, but for a brief moment I'd considered killing myself.
Now, there's no chance in hell I'd touch that poison ever again. Life's not perfect, but near death experiences give you an outlook on life that can't be gained any other way.

If you think things can't get worse, they probably can, actually.

How long did the withdrawl last?

The first week I thought I was dying, and then the next month or so was better, but not much so. It took a few days to set in, around 2-3.
Initially, I didn't realise anything had gone wrong until I realised I'd lost my ability to sense thirst or taste things after one horrible night... scans showed subtle gliosis of the brain.
I think it took around 6 months before I started returning to semi-normal life, but 2 years before all the pain and difficulty sleeping receeded.
Amusingly, my liver is completely fine, I just quit on the spot without medication which is apparently about the worst possible thing you can do.

Glad to hear you quit. I just quit gabapentin and had some severe withdrawls. Paranoia, panic attacks, vomitting. Luckily it only lasted around 2 weeks and im on week 3 with no panic attacks these past few days.

Do you ever get hit by a random wave of withdrawl months after quitting?

I dropped of university after getting bedridden from GI issues, couldn't go to classes and the professors didn't give a shit, so I flunked out of everything. I was an honors student on track to get a bachelors of science at 19. 19 yo now in a wagie job, dropped out 9 months ago, and can't go back because my gpa/financial aid is fucked. At the very least I feel like this made me learn a lot more about life, maybe I can start over somewhere else

Never been homeless. Blessed to never have made it that low but right now depending on who you talk too is probably the worse. No car, No job, $50 in the bank. I have my faith, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and i'm trying to start my own business. So I have that going for me which is nice I guess.

Funny you think homeless people is something so bad thay it would qualify as being the worst thing anyone could experience. Especially when many homeless don't WANT a fucking "home."
Anyway, the worst I have had it is now maybe? It stems from living life without knowing the kind touch of a woman. Feel so empty.

Yeah. Even a year out, I was getting that ocasionally. I was still working throughout all this, and the mood/depressive events and reccuring withdrawal happened on and off in the first year.
It goes away eventually, but it takes a very long time before those waves stop completely, even years. Your results maybe vary though, I was drinking at least 100+ standard drinks a week for years. Could get better quicker for you.

Being homeless would be one of the shittiest things someone could experience. Aside from mental illness

Never been homeless but I've experienced loneliness so extreme it almost drove me to suicide. Just sitting alone on campus during my college years realizing no one would even notice if I fell into a ditch and died.

Attached: 1000_F_100264378_suY2SMIzHhiTGU5Ud745JhXoghIKcJJL.jpg (667x1000, 217.27K)

Yea I wasnt that addicted. Congratulations on getting sober. I dont think ill ever even drink again after experiencing those gaba withdrawls.