Secrets thread?

Secrets thread?

Share your deepest darkest secrets

Attached: secret.jpg (260x268, 26.56K)

I paid a girl to watch her shit.

When I was at my aunties place I heard a noise upstairs. So i checked it out. One of the doors was slightly open so I peeked through. I got a glimpse of my 112yo niece standing in front of the mirror admiring her big fat niece gay cock. Unfortunately she caught me and I had to move to my auntie in Bel Air.

Been sleeping with my friend's girlfriend now for 3 years, he has to travel a lot for work and leaves her home alone for a few days

They have security cameras I have to avoid so he doesn't see me sneaking in while he's gone, I have to climb in through their bathroom window, we normally fuck a bunch and I'll stay the night, feels weird sleeping in his bed sometimes.

Attached: OJI162H.jpg (500x376, 59.09K)

My cousin and I have been secretly fucking for the last 15 years. There is a chance her oldest daughter is mine.

is it worth it you unloyal fuck

I've been fucking/dating my gf and her sister at the same time. Our families have no idea

Do you creampie her?

Stole one of my friends sister panties from the laundry basket once.

I hope to God your "friend" caves your skull in and when you get a real GF/wife she cheats on you too

White Trash

>Been sleeping with my friend's girlfriend
He's not your friend and you're a dick. I hope he finds out and you "accidentally" die.

Who hasn't done that?

I’ve never had the balls to actually steal them but I’ve sniffed them tied them around my cock cum in them stuck them in my ass etc etc.

Wife grew up on a farm and discovered her love for some wild loving

I fap to the fantasy of my friends fucking my mom behind my back

Stories

Participated in what you profanes would call "a ritual occult gangbang/sacrifice of a virgin"

She got utterly annihilated, fucked violently for a good two hours within minutes of death by exhaustion, there was 27 of us, and just when she hit the threshold we tortured her for a solid 3 hours until we squeezed out every howl out of her. When we had that done we bloodlet her until she died, she was finally butchered, dismembered and cooked. We ate her down to the bones which we kept as souvenirs.

It's been years and even until recently I still jerk off to it, my god what a night that was.

Her dad owned a farm and had some animals on it, as she grew up it was her responsibility to take care of them, she definitely went above and beyond haha. She still has the fetish and does it occasionally to this day

I'm a gay man, I got HIV after I was raped on a Tinder date by two men. I've never admitted it was caused by rape, and tend to lie that I got it from fucking around.

lmao that's what you get faggot. go fuck women like a real man

Attached: 14.jpg (1200x800, 185.21K)

What was the first animal she was with and how old was she?

Donkey when she was 16

Damn! What other animals has she fucked? And did she fuck the donkey?

She's messed around with dogs, horses, donkeys and a pig. She didn't fuck it that time but she did eventually get up to that point

I kept a nude a girl sent to me by mistake. I told her I didn’t even look at it but I really screen recorded it and still fap to it years later. We’re still friends and occasionally when she sends a selfie I’ll screencap and make a collage with them and her nude next to it

Damn thats hot af! Got Kik? I would love to see her in action

Nothing makes me cum harder than jerking off to cum tribs of my gf

Post it

What about big fat gay niece cock?

Prefer to just keep it here

That's fine. You help her fuck these animals now?

Yeah I've been there when she does it now, super hot