I'm convinced post-op trans are just guro enjoyers (which is fine)

I'm convinced post-op trans are just guro enjoyers (which is fine)

Attached: file.png (1277x1174, 711.92K)

Thanks, OP. I hate it.

Nothing wrong with being into some unusual shit. Chances are if you're on Any Forums you're already into something unusual. Any Forums has no right to say this any worse than shitting dick nipples or any other degenerate we've posted over the years.

How do people not see that this is literal genital mutilation. There are no health benefits from chopping up your genitals just because you believe you are the opposite sex. Imagine being so delusional that you permanently ruin your sexual organs to the point that they are basically non-functional in an attempt to be something that you clearly are.

a fresh hellpost from the tranny board here:
>Aahhh another refreshing day of lying in bed too tired and depressed to do anything except cut myself. I dont think HRT helped my depression My parents are expecting me to go back to university in a few days but i think i will take another involuntary stay at the psych ward instead.
I did everything I could. Exercise, vitamins, medical testing, antidepressants, anxiety meds, stimulants, HRT, sunlight, therapy, psychiatrists. I could keep waiting for answer but at this point I doubt one will ever come. I have things i wanted to do in life but ive accepted i will never do them, i cant do them.
Like not to be dark or anything, but if canadas MAID assisted suicide program accepted mental illness as a reason, I would sign up immediately. Im too scared to die alone. Even if it was just the doctor there I could be at peace. But Im too scared to die alone and i doubt i could ever successfully kill myself without someone to comfort me.
Sorryfor the blogpost i just need to get this out

wow what a great thing "trans"gender is

Attached: 948437623623623.jpg (1206x394, 26.82K)

'he' is going to pound 'her' balls in with that big belly 'cock'

>raw chicken vs Frankenstein cock
no thanks

for the price of the surgery they could get lifelong therapy or the real quick therapy.

Attached: therapy.jpg (474x355, 18.17K)

you would have to be a serious guro enjoyer to go that far, but sure, why not?

Attached: 1625349841389.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

come and enjoy my healed fleshwound

Attached: 1662917113585667.png (1024x682, 588.42K)

I always thought this gif was longer or am I thinking of a different one?

I love how OP seems to think that this is how they are left, and not, you know, how it looks immediately post operation. Everything looks worse immediately after surgery.

Left one is botched self surgery. Right is professional, and looks bad because it's just finished. He's just got a bizarre hatred for trannies. He's very weird if he thinks he's going to disgust people on here into hating trannies. I mean shit I met some anons in San Antonio last week and walked in on one fapping to tubgirl.

is there no male version?

>I'm convinced

I'm convinced you are obsessed with this, for some reason only you can admit to yourself, to the exclusion of anything else in your life.

You are quite the loser, although you work so hard to pretend it is this other group.

I believe that figure has now crossed 50%.

dude they are grooming children into getting butchery like that, this transgender bullshit is actually dangerous you can't hide that fact anymore

kek cope harder tranny

Attached: hist_laug.gif (396x168, 1.76M)

you think a tranny wants to fuck a tranny?
hell no! tranny's are more transphobic than your average joe.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

It's ben half an hour and I'm still waiting for a citation.

thanks, my face is now stuck in contorted disgust